Fight Club

Best answers
Alright so, lets talk a little about fight club.

I think we can all agree that this has to be one of the best ****ing movies ever put out. Ive watched it so many times, probably will watch it a lot of times, and simply not get sick of it. So, what now?

The game. Thats what now.

In about a month (11/16), Fight Club, the game, is going to come out for Xbox and PS2. I dont know about you guys, but just the concept of this game is going to assure the fact Im buying it the second its available. The screenshots for this game look absolutely kick ass, and I cant stress how bad I want this to come out.

Post your thoughts about anything relating to Fight Club here.

Best answers
Well the movie i liked alot, but i cant imagine how the game will be =O

Best answers
I tried to search a bit for the game but i found nothing, mind passing any link and/or screens?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A fighting game, a la Tekken?

So it's basically a bunch of average joes street fighting...? How could that be interesting?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but Fight Club was a good movie. Not a fantastic, orgasmic film-making masterpiece that some people make it out to be. Fight Club as a video game just sounds .. Well, video games based on movies never really work well. There's about 10 games based on movies worth playing, about 5 that are good, and about 500 that absolutely blow.

The game will sell on novelty more than gameplay, it has no chance against real fighting games like Soul Calibur, 'Tekken,' or even silly, but fun games like Smash Bros.

Judging from Ebgames' preview, it looks like a '500-Class' movie adaption that they're trying to make you like because of the overuse of blood.

Just as a sidenote, I hate, absolutely hate Edward Norton. He should die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My all time favourite movie =D

I'm definately picking up this game once I get the money. o_o

And on a sidenote, Edward Norton = win. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom