Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Best answers
I suppose you're right Engar, I do wanna get in there and show you guys I mean business. :D But still, I'm a lil' nervous. Going up against you, SA_Gohan and Hwo, possibly even all three of you at once? Hell, even Cuc' would be nervous.

I think...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz is having problems with school, parents and his connectivity, but assured me it will be posted soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I think Cucumba thinks that he shouldn't be involved in such a conflict. Hwo has suprised me in his previous posts, and have done an outstanding job. I can't wait untill i get a crack at it. Have a turn to saduse the fighters under my power. The sooner is better dont you think? Oh well, just as long as the Rumble doesn't die, I'm ok with it. My schedual is kinda tied up anywayz.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry folks as Cuc said I've been having probs

I've lost my fight a couple of times too, I should have it up soon

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I know what its like to have your fight perfectly set out, then have an error box pop up and destroy all that has been written. So don't worry, we're patient people. :)

*turns around and glares at everyone.*

Aren't we? :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA! I was standing in front of you! yeah im patient. you dont see me complaining ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...I don't mind the breather. Hwo's keeping me on my toes. Hehe.

Don't type it in the box, man. Type it in notepad with word wrap off, or in word and save as plain text. Then just paste it after.

Best answers
Yeah, I always use word. I learned that lesson a while back. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gaaah ill own you all..... aww who am i kidding i suck. but i want in.... i wanna fight someone goooooood.

Fire Phoenix

You've got the Fire with the Phoenix put it together and youve got cake! :D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am using word but auto recover isn't working :\

PC's had a night off, perhaps it will work now

Best answers
Cucumber- Deverz recieves a loss token, you need to pull up your socks if you want to be the champ.

*pulls socks up in advance*

Deverz, u better not lose, i wanna get my shot at u. So many ppl have been eliminated, wonder whos gonna be next out, and wonder whos gonna be the next in, and the following, all up to cucumbas magic hat -_-

Best answers
Sa_Gohan is next, i can feel it, well atcually no i cant but hes like the best aint he, and wat type of hat r u using

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...my newest (and by far worst, I think) post is up. The formatting got all ****ed up, though. It has this lame-ass margin I can't get rid of no matter what I do. It's because I had to send it to myself in an email and then paste it here...my computer at work exploded, so I had to use the Terminal Server thingy, and that never cooperates with pasted material...among millions of other things.

If preferred, I can fix it, but it would have to be line by line, and it would take some time. Otherwise...don't eliminate me!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the content that counts

And Cuc I did try ffs >_<

Best answers
I think I'll be the first to start off the enevitable discussion by asking... 'Nation of Administration'? Cuc'? Engar? Any more details guys? o_O

And Hwoarang, stop laughing, or I swear, I'm gonna ruin your ****. :p High strung my ass...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom