Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not your best, but if definately shows the proper side of Pride

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it bothers you that much I will go back and fix the continuity error. What is strange is, I made mention of it in my notes, but the majority of the post was written at work, and I simply didn't include it because of the patchwork way I wrote it.

If I lose because of the quality of this post I don't have a huge issue; I think I made a good showing, regardless. I think Synth deserves to win the most, as his character has been at it since day one. Either way, if I lose because I wrote a bad post, it's fine with me--I deserve to lose, if I didn't perform better than the other people.

Best answers
I hope you finish this soon. I want to participate in the next one :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's the deal--whoever's next in the posting, according to FC rules I'm allowed to freely edit my post until the next one is up anyhow. So I think on Sunday (when I have some actual time), I will be editing my post to fix/improve it.

So whoever's next, if you'd be so kind, wait till after Sunday before posting your round!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After re-reading everything in detail it's plain to see I did make not only a huge continuity error but generally a crappy post. So I am going to overhaul a good amount of it.

The question is would people rather see me finally face off with Engar once and for all...or would people like to see Synth make a stand against his monstrous former friend?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the best thing you could do would be to make it a surprise. Whatever you choose, if I expect then it'll be harder to go "wow" at the end.

But maybe that's just me >_>

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After re-reading everything in detail it's plain to see I did make not only a huge continuity error but generally a crappy post. So I am going to overhaul a good amount of it.

The question is would people rather see me finally face off with Engar once and for all...or would people like to see Synth make a stand against his monstrous former friend?
Knowing full well that this is the hallowed hall of champions, you should ask yourself hard what should be done here.

This is the last dance, you better serve both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well with the Undertaker winning the Royal Rumble tonight I'm very amped up. I'll be revising the post from work tomorrow night--on company time, screw my cheap-ass boss--and I hopefully can match up to the caliber of my previous posts in my redraft. I want to go for a more artful approach.

Hopefully I'll do you all proud.

(by the way...thank you all for even allowing this basic "do-over"...I won't let you down!)

EDIT: As of Monday night the revamped post is 95% done, but unfortunately something came up at work and I had to deal with it. It will be done in full tomorrow night for sure. I feel it's MUCH MUCH better than the previous one; the flow is a lot more akin to my prior performances. I just hope the action is on par...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to double post, but I want to make sure that everyone knows that I'm finished editing my post.

It's a horrible beast of a post. I believe I purged any signs of the previous one's awful continuity flaw, but let me know if I forgot something somewhere. After all...it's difficult when you write something that's fifteen pages long!!!!!

You know what they say: "Go big or go home." I'm much happier with this one. Maybe I went a bit overboard in the new one, but I feel that it being the final found, it's time to really pull out all the stops.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*pokes synth*

sooo how many times has this stalled,
maybe it would be wise to start over with people who actually are intrested in doing this :(

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*pokes synth*

sooo how many times has this stalled,
maybe it would be wise to start over with people who actually are intrested in doing this :(
Hey, easy on that talk, Prozzy. O_O

This is, after all, the final stretch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. And the monstrous followup after my ten page beast certainly isn't going to be easy.

Just to recap, I collapsed the arena down the side of the mountain and onto the city below. My character is in bad shape, and is more vulnerable now than he has been before due to exertion.

Synth, I didn't give you a lot of play in my post because personally, since this is your last, I wanted to leave it up to you if our characters are going to face off in the final battle or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So uh, how's that follow up coming along =P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm right there... I just have a novel/sidestories in the works as well.

The struggle is whether to add or remove some things for later use.

This character is spawning my own personal franchise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty fricking awesome. Now I can't wait to see what you've got! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom