Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride, just remember, it's probably better to run your idea by me, than run by me with your idea and just post it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hadn't thought it time yet for such craziness, so I didn't ask because it wasn't currently on my agenda, just an idea I had. I think I'm going to fight a bit more in this current setup before I make my uber post...maybe I'll save it for a round after I've got a loss token. A little insurance, you know?

I may need your permission, when the time for that awesome post comes, to utilize you for a moment of interference, but otherwise it's pretty self-sufficient. Just need to find the right loophole in the rules....

Don't worry, I'll run it by you beforehand, Cuc.

As for you, Hwo--don't discredit yourself! We've been fighting since March or so, and you are still in there. You ought to be proud! If we ever do another one of these, your record of staying in for over--what, how many posts? How many entrants?!--will be the one that lives on. Aside from the winner themself, your performance thus far will go down in history in Fight Club. It will be the stuff of legend--how Hwoarang fought valiantly and fended off dozens of competitors, how Pride defeated him in the honorable final rounds of the Rumble, and how Pride went on to decimate every opponent he faced thereafter and become the greatest warrior ever to--

--Oh...sorry. Guess I got a little carried away, there. Hehe.

Quick side note--is it just me, or have I had first post for a lot of rounds?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah, slow down there, small fry, you have to step in the ring with me before you can claim dominance over anything.

Last time I checked, I have yet to be toppled by the best . . .

That inlcudes you Pride. Sooner or later, it's the last rider versus the green devil, and only one of us walks out.

Walks out #1.

Back on topic, not sure why, but I keep pulling your name out first when I pick the new round order. :\

*edit (Ironically, I notice that you have a red theme, I have a green theme . . . it's gonna be christmas for the fight club fans all over again.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can hear the billing now...[deep announcer's voice ensues]

TWO MEN...

ONE ARENA...

ALL-OUT WARRRRRRRR!!!

[video highlights of both fighters ensue]

It's YULE-TIDE versus THE MOTHER OF ALL GREEN MISTLETOES,

AND IT'S LIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEE FROM THE CENTRUM!

YOU CAN PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!

The irony is that your character's ancient history is completely unrivaled by my character's seemingly lame abilities and back story. However, after my next stunt (in the rumble, or maybe I will save it up for you instead, Cuc), a really deep and storied history will be revealed about the Last Rider. Including some things that people might love to know, such as:

1.) If he's the last rider, what happened to the others? Who are the Riders, anyway?
2.) It explains his name, Pride, and why he is called that.
3.) The "techno-saiyan" form is going to be explained.
4.) A third incarnation of Pride is in store for the future...one that I feel will be more than able to rival any of the fighters in the club. Hehe.

Well...let me ask a crazy question. After our chat on AIM last night, Cuc, this ought to be interesting: Who would want to see it? Pride Vs. Cuc, one on one, once and for all.

I doubt I could win but it would be a great fight, I think. And I also think, after the next couple of posts in the rumble, it's become somewhat inevitable. Everyone else on the damn forum's fought or is currently fighting Cuc, after all. Hehe.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Pride I'd pay good money to see you and Cucumba go at it, just remember that when the time comes I shall be the one to take the ancient horror down. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...well, that'd be a sight to see. IF Hwoarang and I don't break your ass in during the rumble, of course. Hehe.

As I said to Cuc last night when the subject came up:

"We're going to need a big ****ing arena." lol

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Hmm...well, that'd be a sight to see. IF Hwoarang and I don't break your ass in during the rumble, of course. Hehe.
lol

As if I'm no threat? You're just lucky I'm going to have a hard time doing this whole thing at my new job...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride, it aint about the tools, it's about the mechanic.

I just happen to be a master engineer of destruction. :D

I think you'll do better than you think, and yes we will need a BFA ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Brim, it's not anything personal...I haven't seen much from you in Fight Club because I don't usually read up on people's fights, save for the occasional need for research (after I read Engar's first post, you bet your ass I went and read his ****--I had to be prepared after he initially caught me offguard).

So it's not that I don't consider you a threat, Brim--just that I haven't seen what you can do yet. I'm sure everyone in there is a threat just the same; right now my focus is in breaking my leg off at the knee in Engar's lower intestines, though. hehe.

There is also, of course, my stunt to consider. I'm not using that yet though. There'll be some mini-stunts building to it instead.

And Cuc--if there's one thing the world has taught me, it's that tools make a majority of the rules. One way or the other. Heheh.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*snuggles Brim* Don't worry, I feel threatened by you! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft, wish i could beh in the crowd throwin the odd muffin at jooz contenders >:D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was PM'd to me by Brim.
Brim said:
Rumble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so I think you can probably guess what this is about. I have been at my summer job for a week and a half now, and I find it nearly impossible to check my email, much less write out a few pages worth of rumble action, sorry but this is how it must be. I only ask one thing, and that is that my character is given a respectful dismissal. Sorry about this, but maybe I'll get in on the next one, assuming it starts after summer. Good luck guys.

-Brim

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just so I know, is Brim a viable fighter until the next round?

Best answers
Sorry guys, just can't find the time to write up 7 pages or so every week, I really wish I could have stayed in longer, but being one of my lower priorities, it fell to the wayside, good luck to you all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the brightside, Brim...if I win, you can one day say that you kicked the Rumble Champion in the junk after getting hit in the mouth with a motorcycle. lol

We'll send him off with honor and dignity, no worries.

Back to the three of us...

...I wonder who the real trouble is going to be. Or is the winner going to be one of us three?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I have my bets on who, besides for us, is going to cause the most uproar.. But I also have a couple of friends waiting to come along so I'd be forced to mention them as well.. Hmm..

Lets just say that I doubt we're going to be disappointed with the fighters yet to make an appearance. :D

(Hail to the Engar, baby ;))

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of you 3 has to die

Seriously

Get out of the rumble, Other people want to win and aren't going todo it with you there :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...technically, I sort of did die. At least until the next round. >:0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom