Fight Club Challenge

Best answers
*Squeaky voice* Listen! *clears throat* sorry, LISTEN!!!

I challenge anyone who totally wants to annihallate a newbie like me. This is an open challenge, and I don't care who judges. Just cause my name is Majin_Sasuke, don't expect me to be ninja like.

Xam

Best answers
I'll take you. I'll also wipe that stupid "M" right off your forhead. :devgrin:
It just depends on where we are going to duel. I know a really great place, you just have to get it first. It's snake way one of the most biggest maps in the whole entire game. :devgrin:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually Xam, Majin Sasuke is talking about the Forum Fight Club which is kind of an RPG. Check out the Fight Club HQ thread for rules, then read a few other fights in this section to see what it is all about. So it's up to Xam if he wants to still do it, or up to Sasuke if he wants somebody else to accept the challenge.

Best answers
I'll take on Xam. Gives me a chance to test out my new Majin strength. Miroku, would you be so kind as to judge? I request an ancient arena as the venue, with millions of undead spectators, but it's up to you.

**UPDATE**

Okay, so Xam has chickened out (okay, so he's too busy writing his book, sue me). I'll accept a challenge from any one once again. And be sure to check out Vejimaru's Fan Fic, its awsome, thought I shouldn't be advertising it...

Best answers
I'll take you. I'm tag teaming with you right now against Iceman (see 'Fight' thread!). So how bout we test each others skills? I'm all for the challenge

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't be judging this bout since I've got two fights of my own plus three more I am judging. Sorry guys.

Best answers
Hmm. we need a judge, so any one will do really.

Best answers
Can we get a judge? This is a warm up for the royal rumble for Veji.

Best answers
Hey, could we get Cuc to be the judge? Cause I want his opinion on my writing skillz :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh...the Royal Rumble already started, Sasuke...and you're number two, starting off against Hwoarang (at least I think you are). Look down a few threads, will you?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this battle. The venue is a broken down old dojo, complete with weapons.

Best answers
Majin_Sasuke stood in the middle of the abandoned dojo, marveling at the array of weapons in the rack on the wall. Sasuke chuckled to himself, but quickly stopped, apparently in pain. He clutched his chest as he cringed.

"Damn Iceman. Didn't have to ram his hand through my chest."

He opened his shirt, revealing a ripped chest. In the center there was a patch of skin that was colored differently then the rest, much like a scar. Sasuke was closing his shirt when he heard a voice behind him.

"So. The rumors are true. Majin_Sasuke is alive."

Then dark ninja spun on the spot to see his one-time ally, Vejimaru.

"Iceman polished you off well, but it seems ****roaches don't die easily."

Snarling, Majin_Sasuke didn't respond. Instead, he dashed at Vejimaru. He leapt into the air, spinning as he did so, and aimed a roundhouse kick at Vejimaru's head. The Crescent Moon Demon didn't move. Instead, he raised his hand up and caught the ninja's foot. Sasuke then spun and swung his right fist at Vejimaru's head. Vejimaru ducked to the left, pulling Majin_Sasuke with him. Vejimaru spun and threw Majin_Sasuke at the far wall. Majin_Sasuke righted himself in the air and bent his legs as he landed on the wall. In a flash, he grabbed a staff from the rack on the wall, and dropped to the floor, landing in a battle position.

"Hmmm...a staff." Vejimaru said as he pulled out his own quarter-staff. They dashed at each other, but Vejimaru's superior skill and conditioning prevailed. He bought the butt of his staff up, breaking though Sasuke's pathetic wooden staff and hitting him firmly on the chin. As the dark ninja flew up into the air from the impact, Vejimaru twirled on the spot, staff extended, and hit Sasuke hard in the ribs, sending him toward another wall. Sasuke righted himself, but as he approached the wall, Vejimaru appeared in front of him and bought the butt of his staff up to Sasuke's chin harder than before. Sasuke flew up through the wooden roof and righted himself again. Vejimaru suddenly appeared above him and bought his staff down painfully on Sasuke's neck, sending him back down into the dojo. Sasuke broke through the wooden floor, and was pulling himself out as Vejimaru touched down.

"I know that you are holding back Sasuke. I want to face you at 100%. Other wise, this will be no challenge."

Sasuke suddenly appeared behind Vejimaru and kicked at his head. Vejimaru ducked and dashed away. Turning to face Sasuke, he was grinning. This ticked Sasuke off even more, so he activated his Sharingan Eyes.

"oooohhh...level 3 huh? Isn't that the highest level of sharingan?"

"Uh huh."

Sasuke dashed in, eyes whirling, when all of a sudden he was blasted back by some unseen force.

"What? What was that?"

"That, my friend, was ki."

"What?"

"I have mastered the ability of using the ki around me and using it as an offensive force. You have the mighty Cucumba to thank for that."

"Grrr..." Sasuke knew perfectly well that Vejimaru had a brilliant mind, and his copying technique was rival to that of the Sharingan.

Vejimaru dashed in this time, and prepared to swing his staff. Just as he swung, Sasuke dodged. Sasuke flipped backward, landing a Rainbow Kick on Vejimaru's jaw as he went. Vejimaru flew backward into the frail wooden wall, shattering it completely.

"Hah," Majin_Sasuke mocked, "not so tough now that I have activated my Sharingan!"

No response. Vejimaru simply pulled himself up and strode over the the rack on the one of the remaining walls. He took a sword out, and placed the handle of the blade in his mouth, blade projecting to the right. He then took two more swords, one in each hand. Then he turned to Majin_Sasuke.

"<B>SANTORYU</B>, the three sword style." Vejimaru said. Majin_Sasuke could only stare. How could he talk so perfectly with a sword in his mouth?

Vejimaru suddenly dashed in, and Majin_Sasuke had to dodge faster then ever.

"Hmm...he's obviously mastered a new style." Majin_Sasuke thought to himself. He then grabbed a sai from the rack on the wall and threw it with lightning speed at Vejimaru. Vejimaru couldn't dodge quick enough. The sai pierced his right shoulder, and the middle prong protruded from his back. Majin_Sasuke came to a halt and admired his handywork. Vejimaru was looking down at the ground, clutching his right shoulder, where a patch of blood had formed on his white robe.

"Huh. Here I thought Vejimaru was the best warrior." Majin_Sasuke bragged, but was quickly silenced. Vejimaru had looked up, and his eyes were different. Where his pupils and irises had been, there were now two blood red crescent moons facing each other in each eye.
<HR>
- Hope that's error free...bio'll be up soon

Best answers
Vejimaru stood in the abandoned dojo, staring at the far wall. As he was staring, a black robed figure entered the dojo and stared at Vejimaru. The demon suddenly collapsed, panting and sweating.

"Trying to master a new move?" the stranger said.

"Why do you care Majin_Sasuke?"

Majin_Sasuke shrugged. He suddenly made a dash at a rack of weapons on the wall to his left. He grabbed a ninja blade, drew it out of its shealth, and turned to face Vejimaru. The demon hadn't moved an inch.

"Wha..." Majin_Sasuke thought to himself, "Is he really that tired?"

"No" said a voice behind him.

Sasuke spun, but only saw the weapon rack on the wall. He suddenly felt a blade pressed against his throat, the same blade he had been holding a moment before.

"What technique is this?" the ninja calmly asked Vejimaru.

"It's called the PussyFoot maneuver. It allows for undetected movement."

Vejimaru spun and smashed Sasuke into the wall with the hilt of the blade. Sasuke picked himself up and clambered back through the hole in the dojo wall. He looked up at Vejimaru, Sharingan Eyes rotating rapidly. He dashed at Vejimaru, and rammed him hard in the gut. Vejimaru stumbled back, surprised and winded by the attack. M. Sasuke followed up with a somersault kick to the demon's jaw, sending him up into the air. The dark ninja finished his combo by ramming a flaming palm into Vejimaru's stomach.

"INFERNO PALM!" Sasuke roared as Vejimaru flew backward into the wall behind him. Vejimaru slid down to the floor and stayed there for a while. He picked himself up at long last.

"Quite a piece of Ninjutsu you have there. You made the laws of physics themselves believe that your hand was on fire."

Majin_Sasuke ignored him, and was instead focusing on Vejimaru's torso. The top half of his combat gi had come off, to reveal a unharmed torso.

"Crap," Majin_Sasuke thought to himself, "I'm gonna have to try harder to beat him."

Vejimaru dashed in while Sasuke was distracted, and landed a rocket kick in his stomach. He then rammed a clawed hand into the same spot and yelled "ICE CLAW OF THE NINJA!" Majin_Sasuke's momentum was killed immeadiatly, jacket frozen solid. He fell to the floor, breaking a hole in the dojo floor as well as shattering his jacket. Vejimaru stood at the edge of the hole.

"Get up!" Majin_Sasuke told himself, "GET UP!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom