FFVII: The Advent Children

Best answers
No doubt as some of you may have heard, FFVII:The Advent Children will be released as a CG movie during the summer of 2004, and my god, I climaxed over 3 times while looking at these pictures.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps/rpg/finalfantasy7/news_6076405.html
Here are a few:

In the article they speak of a few uknown charecters, such as the guy who kinda looks like Riden from MGS fighting Cloud, and the appearance of Sephiroth in the pictures. Read over this article, definatly a worthwhile read.

Tell me what you think of this movie, of how it looks so far, in terms of story-line, I think it looks awesome, but it will surely be different seeing them in such lush, beautifal graphics. With voiceboxes too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after seeing the e3 movie i must say it will rox0r to the next level

im sooooooo looking forward to this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh.. my.. sweet.. GOD! That looks soooo awsome, I seriously cannot wait to see this now. FF7 is my favorite game in the WORLD. This is what i've been wanting to see. Wow... i'm loving these pictures.

/me climaxes to the tenth power O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a god, and thy name is SquareSoft!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, when i heard white linen, and in a wheelchair, i immediately thought of rufus, (the shinra president who was "killed" by weapon in midgar)

but then i saw the hood and its not looking much like him

however all of sephiroths clones wore robes like that, (darker of course) and were all stupid, except for the one clone that was almost a true copy of the original sephiroth,

now, i see two possible angles,

A) its rufus seeking revenge,
B) its another clone of sephiroth who actually had the mind of the original, but lacks the physical strength, (thus the wheelchair)

either way its the only 2 ways i could think of him tying in with the ff7 story line, maybe the guy fighting cloud is another clone of sephiroth as well, notice he had white hair,

i know its alot of talk about clones, but you hafta admit there were quite a few of them in the actual game, i doubt you saw all of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing Cloud fighting the real Cloud? :p
Not sure, I don't remember much of FF7, I played it sooooo long ago.

About the guy in the white robe... hmm. It can be Rufus, but i'm guessing it's Aeris? Or maybe even Jenova! (In a real woman's body) :rolleyes:

I'm just making wild guesses, but it can be anyone. I'm just going to have to wait until the movie comes out, unless someone spoils it for us. ;/

Best answers
Yeah i'd guess that it's aeris too.
White = good
Plus there in the church where you meet Aeris hmm
Perhaps she was resurrected and can't walk.

I think the guy with the short hair is the current sephiroth(clone) in this film.
Then when you see long haired sephiroth, that is his flashbacks.

Looking at the trailer i can't wait for the whole film now!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the real cloud?, cloud IS the real cloud, he had his memories jumbled up and he thought he was someone else,

he thought he was in SOLDIER, but the person he thought he was was the soldier named zack, (he had black hair), cloud himself was never in solider,

but he was the grunt named cloud, who did witness all of the events at nilbhelm (or however you spell it) cuz he was one of the gaurds there with sephiroth and zack,

he just got his memories mixed up and thought that he was zack for most of the game,

he was always the real cloud, just he was never sure who the real cloud himself was until 3/4 the way through the game after he fell into the lifestream, and aeris helped him to piece it back together who he really was

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, yes. Ok, now it's all coming back to me. I totally forgot about the name Zack. Well, anyway. Maybe that's Zack? :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zack had black hair, and was shot and killed in front of cloud outside midgar) and for some reason cloud decided to steal his clothes,

(i know he was shot in front of midgar, but im not sure where he actually died im pretty sure he died there, this took place in a cutscene somewhere, im pretty this took place after the nilbehelm incedent in the timeline)

i may have my games mixed up but thats what i remember, i think the cutscene hit when you walked into the basement of the mansion in nilehelm at some point in the game,

i may hafta fire back up my psx and find out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Zack was the person who got stabbed by Sephiroth, then hell fell down those long stairs. Cloud also got stabbed, but he lifted Sephiroth up with his own sword,(While it was in Cloud's stomache) and tossed him over that bridge.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, but i dont think he died there, there was a cutscene in which cloud and zack were in the back of a truck driving away from nilbehelm i belive after that whole mess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that was before all of that. They were headed to that mountain where Jenova was kept.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine a remake where these scenes are in CG :X *drool

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
No, that was before all of that. They were headed to that mountain where Jenova was kept.
You are Wrong. Zack is killed by Shin-RA soldiers. I'm 100% positive on this.

Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
Zack is not dead he was the person in the slumbs with the #2 tatoo in the sewer he had black hair somebody dragged him there and he coudlnt move, then if u went back they just made him magically dissappear cause they didnt want to add him into the story line later on in he game

-[nuttzy]- said:
and aeris helped him to piece it back together who he really was
it was tifa :p

ps.they should make a new FF7 game or remake the old 1 then just make a movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
Nope. Sephiroth slashed Zack at the top of the stair, where Jenova's room was. Zack fell down thos long stairs. About him being one of Sephiroth's clone. I don't remember that. I'm going to play FF7 all over again. ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg, its like raiden!!1!!111!! and he has the high frequency blade too!!!!! omg!!!!

wheres snake!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom