FFVII: The Advent Children

Best answers
lol ur crazy does look like him though.......O NOOOOO METAL GEAR CROSSED WITH FF ITS ARMAGEDDON RUN AND HIDE........

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First thing, get me official proof that the guy in the pipe is Zack, and how can Zack 'die' twice, let alone come back?

---

Anyways, back on-topic. I think my theory is rather different then some of yours so I think it is worth posting.

I believe that when the "Star-Scar Syndrome" hit, that Cloud, survived it, wheather it be due to being fused with Jenova Cells/Showered in Mako/Becuase it is his punishment for not careing about what happened to the planet/he's an alien, or just luck. Anyways he survived it and a few others did to.

Well I think the myster man who has Sephy resemblance is a Sephiroth Clone which turned out good [not good good, but rather just a good clone], and is now trying to rule Gaia. I also think that the person in the white cloak and in a wheel chair is Sephiroth. What I think happened was remember how at the end of FF7 the life stream opened up? Well I think sephiroth fell into it, thus making him a vegetable, much the same Cloud was, when he fell into during disc 2.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zack didnt die twice when sephiroth slashed him he didnt die, in fact in the scene when cloud discovers who he is you can go talk to him and he is still alive(after sephy slashed him), zack was shot and killed outside of midgar by shinra soldier gunfire cloud watched him die,

the guy in the pipe your talking about was a sephiroth clone, its never stated in the game, but he acts like all the other clones of him do, and it wasnt til much later in the game u realized they were clones, so it would ruin a major plot point if that little girl just came out and said, (hey hes a sephiroth clone!!!!) right in the beginning of the game,

if i remember right he had a numbered tattoo on him, i could have my rpgs and scenes mixed up but im pretty sure im correct,

Best answers
Uhg, come on now, lets talk about the MOVIE, not argue about the game. Arguiing over who you think is who is just fine however, just try to back it up.

Take the person in the wheelchair for example, its tough to say who that COULD be, possibly Zack, maybe he didn't die after the 2nd time.

Maybe Jenova, or Vincent.. hell maybe even Rufus. But that wouldn't explain why Sephiroth is kneeling before this figure. If you ask ME, I would think Jenova, but obviously we need more details..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said on SOS

IS JUST FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE UNBELIAVABLE IS FINALLY TIME THEY MADE A MOVIE OF FF!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the feet wheelchair person has boots on now correct me if im wrong but jenova never wore boots or i doubt would ever wear boots like that

they look alot like clouds boots actual so i dunno my moneys on zack but thats more than likely wrong

Best answers
I've seen this Advent Children thingie ever since it came out on Gamefaqs.......
and.......I.......Am..........AMAZED!
anyways, who's that short, white haired dude? heck, it might be HOJO!
or anyone that u think would be that person.

Samurai/Rurouni Outfit anyone? Cloud became a Rurouni! Correct me if i'm wrong, but, i read somewhere that when samurai's become rurouni's, they almost never use their left arm anymore, and usually hide it in their left sleeve. Does the word Auron ring a bell? Auron was a Samurai (Guardian of Yuna's Dad) and once Yuna's Dad died, Auron became a rurouni, thats why u see him with his left arm tucked in that sleeve a lot.

MORE SAMURAI DUELS PLEASE!

ooooooooo.......can't wait till Tifa and Aeris..........can't wait....must hold back....

Red XIII (Nanaki).....i wonder what he would look like.....

Yuffie's & Vincent.......ooooooo.........ever thought bout them?

and......our favorite bad-ass mouthers.......BARRET AND CID!

too bad they can't cuss that much! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
There is a god, and thy name is SquareSoft!
Hi SSonic! LTNS.
Anyway their now known as Square-Enix :p I like their new name (my opinion).
But they will always be known as Squaresoft I guess...

And Vic, they have two Final Fantasy Movies...

Best answers
Nutty is right Zack was lit-up by a bunch of soldiers outside of midgar. Also whats up with the cloud looking guy when he is kneeling down by the guy in the wheel chair they show him grab then guys hand than he looks up and it Seph and not cloud!

Best answers
overall i think its gonna be a good movie but........i think they shoueld eaither remake FF7 with new graphics and or make a new FF7 sequal game

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Fantasy 7 was the best of the series in my opinion, so i am not surprised to see them taking the storyline to the next level.

squaresoft should make a sequel, something like Final Fantasy 12 - Sephiroth's Return

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont you just "play" ffx, theres about 50+ hours of movies, and all you gotta do is play for 5 minutes till the next one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because ffx isnt as cool as ff7

duh

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Final Fantasy 7 was the best of the series in my opinion, so i am not surprised to see them taking the storyline to the next level.

squaresoft should make a sequel, something like Final Fantasy 12 - Sephiroth's Return

um.......there's already a FFX12-15 being planned out already......

so....yeah.....

anyways, I read somewhere (forgot) and the head/boss dude said that they seriously love FFVII and so many fans loved it, and said that they wouldn't dare make a sequel or remake since the expectations were so high, and they didn't want to ruin the game and lost fans, etc.

TIFA x CLOUD x AERIS/AERITH FAN FOREVERRRRRRRR

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen several fan recreations of a sequel to ff7, 4 or 5, most were crappily made rpgmaker games, but there was one that was a hack of ff7 itself, took place in the nilbehelm mountain area, just tifa cloud and barret walking around looking for sephiroth after people reported the more of the clones surfacing,

same enemies, same maps, just diffeent scenes and text, nothing special, and unofficial, so bad spelling, grammar, (which most of us are used to), looks like it was written by a 12 year old, but by far the most creative " sequel " to ff7

Best answers
i think FF3(FF6 for FF Anthology) and FF7 and FFX is good i love blitzball there my fovorties and i liked parts of FF8

Best answers
nuttzy said:
ive seen several fan recreations of a sequel to ff7, 4 or 5, most were crappily made rpgmaker games, but there was one that was a hack of ff7 itself, took place in the nilbehelm mountain area, just tifa cloud and barret walking around looking for sephiroth after people reported the more of the clones surfacing,

same enemies, same maps, just diffeent scenes and text, nothing special, and unofficial, so bad spelling, grammar, (which most of us are used to), looks like it was written by a 12 year old, but by far the most creative " sequel " to ff7
HEY! IM 12! SCREW YOU! lol, hahahahahahahahaha

speaking in favor of all my friends who, consisting of myself, have a usual 100 kills and 10-30 death records

and no, not all 12 year olds are nublets

heck, i owned a 42 year old newb once on a server!
(he was lieing about how he was a DBZ actor and crap)

FFX is not really a good game-it only had the graffics....
FFVII>FFVIII>FFX
there ya have it

I WANT MORE SAMURAI!

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Uhg, come on now, lets talk about the MOVIE, not argue about the game. Arguiing over who you think is who is just fine however, just try to back it up.

Take the person in the wheelchair for example, its tough to say who that COULD be, possibly Zack, maybe he didn't die after the 2nd time.

Maybe Jenova, or Vincent.. hell maybe even Rufus. But that wouldn't explain why Sephiroth is kneeling before this figure. If you ask ME, I would think Jenova, but obviously we need more details..
Or perhaps the sephiroth walking around is a clone, and the one in the wheelchair is the real sephiroth o_O

Best answers
Good theory Renzo, it makes sense.

Small update on this: TechTV's XPlay played a trailer with FULL sounds, including talking, music and the like, heres a link: (warning: you MUST have Bit Torrent for this to download!) http://suprnova.lagalot.com/torrents/416/FFVII%20Advent%20Children%20Trailer%20(X%20Play)-mpg.torrent

another WARNING: This is a direct link to the torrent file, it should work, if not check the main site, but it DOES contain warez, for which I am NOT advertising, just as a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom