ffs,movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need an actiong crew, for the past month thats all i needed, i got a custom map made for my movie, custom models for the movie, custom sprites for the movie,voice actors, ambients made from scratch, i've been working my ass off 2 months for is it so much to ask for 6 guys to do what i say in the game for 30-60 minutes?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Moved to Off-Topic.

And chill out bud, no one is obliged to help you out because you busted your ass beforehand, if people don't want to do something, it's their call.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now you know how I fealt when you were too lazy to help me out with my project. FFS, it was only 4 player models...

Anyways, I guess I can help if you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now you know how I fealt when you were too lazy to help me out with my project. FFS, it was only 4 player models...

Anyways, I guess I can help if you want.
dude there ware 4 characters,it would take me at least a month for 1\

but being an actor is a simple job and if I could find good help then I would finish all the recording in 1 day

Best answers
well, i guess im going to what 2 be an actor then :D... and spunky im still on for yours if u can get more ppl :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i guess im going to what 2 be an actor then :D... and spunky im still on for yours if u can get more ppl :p
Yeah, mine died a horrible death. Model starvation, such a horrible, horrible way to go...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe not...you could still make it with the ecx models, like jinx did, but you gota ask raven's permision and maybe he'll give it to you but it's a small chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom