Few Ideas For Esf

Best answers
I have a few Ideas for Esf...

1) Make Vegetas Ki shot better, its slow and it takes to long to charge up, mabye double the amount of ki blasts he shoots with the current charge time... because no offense but its usless... I can melee someone into the ground and by the time ive charged the ki attack they are about to get up

2) Buu's Death Ball/Kamehameha Mabye you guys could add a Kamehameha or buu? Or at least a Death ball, he needs one.... at the moment he's to weak

3) Frieza beam, Frieza needs a decent beam, I know ppl say he didnt use one in the show, but he fired one at goku just b4 he died did he not? a big purple beam, plus he cant beam struggle atm...

4) Krillens Ball attack is pretty shotty atm, mabye make it a bit stronger? It takes so much energy and so long to charge and does jack all damage

5) Piccolo needs a decent beam... Masenko is weak, mabye a fix up of the scatter shot??

6) Would it be a good idea if u could pick up ppl? Say if u saw an injured team mate u could put him on ur shoulder? It would slow u down and reduce ur ki a bit, but u could save them at least?

7) Dettachable beams, Ive seen all dbz chars detach beams at one time or another, it would be good to detach a beam but mabye like after 15 secs or something, so ppl wouldnt spam fire or something

Sorry IF any have been suggested...
Just thought id post ^_^

god bless

Best answers
FatBuu said:

Sorry IF any have been suggested...
Just thought id post ^_^

god bless
Interesting...

1)I agree with this to the fullest:yes: . Vegeta should be able to pump them out Much faster(Quick charge) or in a much larger barrage(6-10 non-SS,8-12 SS). Galit Gun should also be atleast as strong as a Kamehameha. For Example: Non-SS GG could do the same damage as a Non-SS Kamehameha..while SS GG would not gain as much strength as SS Kamehameha upon transformation.

2)A kamehameha for buu would*in my opinion*should be reserved until/if an technique "stealing" ability was made for buu. And for the "Death ball" I ASSUME you mean the "Vanishing Ball"(Large Ki Bomb). If so, no..not until either Super Buu (Buu-han) or Kid Buu are added as transformations. How about an "Angry Explosion" (Buu VS Majin Vegeta) though?..:fight:

3)Frieza should have a charged beam, though I don't think the attack he used on Goku was anything special..However I remember him using his whole body(surrounded by KI) and struggling with SS Goku's Kamehameha and winning, but that was in His final 100% perfect form. However the "Tienzan" Disc wasn't used until perfect either, nor was the "True" Deathball. I would suggest a Charging version of his Deathbeam and the current Secondary

4)I would reserve its perfection by keeping close to the way it is now. Not much bonus for Krillens Transformation otherwise. I see what your saying though.:S

5)Scatter shot is nice right now, though it could use a few touchups. The Masenko is far too weak. There are alot of suggestions on anouther move for piccollo*mainly by Magmus*:D .

6)Im not sure what to say about thiso_O ...I don't think alot of people that play care whether a team mate is being annihilated or not*I would help*. It's pretty much a big frag-for-all with some "obstacles".

7)I agree that detachable beams would be a nice touch, but there would have to be some rules as to when and how it could happen and at what expense (if your in a PS and your losing you could push a large portion of your Ki into the Blast and then flying away..or possible at the expense of some PL depending on the situation). Very nice:yes:

-Untouchable Darkness
Chi Chi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FatBuu said:
1) Make Vegetas Ki shot better, its slow and it takes to long to charge up, mabye double the amount of ki blasts he shoots with the current charge time... because no offense but its usless... I can melee someone into the ground and by the time ive charged the ki attack they are about to get up
- often suggested before
- renzoku is equal to kiblast
- if you know howto use it, it's pretty strong
- renzoku isn't an instakill attack (like KHH)

FatBuu said:
2) Buu's Death Ball/Kamehameha Mabye you guys could add a Kamehameha or buu? Or at least a Death ball, he needs one.... at the moment he's to weak
- Not FatBuu nor Evil Buu made these attacks ... so there's no reason to give it to them ... I guess we'll add some attacks when we add new transes

FatBuu said:
3) Frieza beam, Frieza needs a decent beam, I know ppl say he didnt use one in the show, but he fired one at goku just b4 he died did he not? a big purple beam, plus he cant beam struggle atm...
- as said: Frieza has never used any strong beam
- frieza has generetic beam
- the chars in ESF shall differ ... so it's not bad if we have one without any big beam
- Frieza gets Telekinesis in B1.2 (projectile)

FatBuu said:
4) Krillens Ball attack is pretty shotty atm, mabye make it a bit stronger? It takes so much energy and so long to charge and does jack all damage
- it's REALLY strong (as strong as krillin)
- it's a pretty well homing in every single distribution of the scatterbeam

I'll add some other comments when I've got time ... cya

Best answers
Nretep said:
- often suggested before
- renzoku is equal to kiblast
- if you know howto use it, it's pretty strong
- renzoku isn't an instakill attack (like KHH)

- Not FatBuu nor Evil Buu made these attacks ... so there's no reason to give it to them ... I guess we'll add some attacks when we add new transes

- as said: Frieza has never used any strong beam
- frieza has generetic beam
- the chars in ESF shall differ ... so it's not bad if we have one without any big beam
- Frieza gets Telekinesis in B1.2 (projectile)

- it's REALLY strong (as strong as krillin)
- it's a pretty well homing in every single distribution of the scatterbeam

I'll add some other comments when I've got time ... cya
-often suggested?:shocked: ...I know;D ..I made a thread on additional move suggestions a little while back:] .*Also, post where ever I can about Vegeta improvements, in hopes of even the slightest increase in strength*

-Renzoku being equal to a Ki blast is the way its supposed to be...but, There are supposed to be a volley of blasts..6 is not much of a Ki Barrage:S . It makes me sad:cry: ..there could at least be 10 for how long it has to charge.

-I assume you know, or someone who has mastered Vegeta in every aspect..so I ask you..What are some different ways to use it usefully.(specific counters, openings, etc.)Thanx:smile:

-Must everything be compared to the "whore of Ki Blasts". It isn't THAT powerful..it's given to much credit. It has ALOT of stopping power, but it isn't even close to the most powerful...versatile YES..ultimate NO. It's strength is pretty dependent on the user. I don't have enough time to continue putting the "smackdown" on the attack right now*Got to print up some research for Speech class*

As for the rest sure. Frieza doesn't have any struggling "beam" attacks of any significance. Fat Buu didn't do any of those attacks. And as TRANSFORMED Krillen the Scatterbeam is AMAZING*Maybe Renzoku should get a power increase upon transformation aswell....*:yes:

-I can never die
In the Mouth of Madness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, unless Nretep comes in and tells us how to use it, I'm with Big_VEE with the Renzoku.

I totally disagree with you pumping up Buu, he is one of the best, if not the best character in ESF because:
  • His candy attack can get him to full health
  • Candy attack can also be used to gain PL fast
  • The 'Mouth Blast' is great for power struggling
  • The 'Mouth Blast' also does a lot of damage
  • He starts off with the most PL (1 500 000)
  • Buu starts off with the most speed (or like number 2)
  • He finishes with one of the top speeds
  • Starts with high HP (160)
  • Finishes with high HP (220)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I actually think its in 1.2 a bit better(less charge time, more blasts) not sure though.

Buu is one of the most powerfull chararcters; just smash someone on to the ground and candy him. With a bit practise you'll own a server :) Besides why does he need a kame when hios mouthblast is as strong as a kame :rolleyes:

Frieza is supposed to be more a 'sneaky' char. And if you're ascended you have a deathball which can blow up a whole server...

As Nretep said, its strong enough IMO

) Piccolo needs a decent beam... Masenko is weak, mabye a fix up of the scatter shot??
Piccolo has a strong attack: the special beam cannon. Charges fast and I think the damage is kame like.

6) Would it be a good idea if u could pick up ppl? Say if u saw an injured team mate u could put him on ur shoulder? It would slow u down and reduce ur ki a bit, but u could save them at least?
Hmm esf is to fast for this. I think most of the times you and you're team mate will be killed if you even got the chance to pick him/her up.

7) Dettachable beams, Ive seen all dbz chars detach beams at one time or another, it would be good to detach a beam but mabye like after 15 secs or something, so ppl wouldnt spam fire or something
This would couse more spam instead of getting more rid of it. For example you could evade all powerstruggles...

Best answers
renzoku is very good if used right...but for a quick blast it's kind of useless..so i agree it should be a little better, maybe make the secondary fire of it a tad faster. I kinda like gallit gun how it is...cause its fast to shoot when you knock someone down, if it was strogner then the charge would have to be longer.

Buu should not get Kame, his mouth blast is plenty.....though the planet destroyer would be good(Buu is in no way too weak...if you know how to use buu he is VERY strong). and btw Shadow you play too much evm lol...buu just gets 180 ascended.(still more than anyone else...only frieza is close)

Scatter beam does not need ot be any stronger...i shoot them at nothing and get 5 kills sometimes...they are fine

I do think frieza should get a beam, but don't feel too strongly on that. Frieza owns already (love those figner lasers)

Beam detachign would be good if you were in a power struggle against a non beam attack, but other than that its not really needed. Would help though cause its too easy to nail a beam with an sbc...then nail the guy whos beam you hit with 943948 more sbc's.....so detaching in a ps agaisnt a non beam would be helpful.

Best answers
I guess it would be safe to say that Fat Buu has all he needs and won't get any new attacks*except Hibiki's"WANG ATTACK"in 1.3 (possibly)*

More Ki blasts for Renzoku and/or a shorter charge time would be great (currently there is a volley of 6 at full, with a LONG charge).

Ifyou (ME) find out for sure I would like to hear about it, but I'm perfectly OK with waiting until it comes out and finding out first hand.:yes:

*I'll be happy with whatever additions/changes made by "the team", as long as Goku doesn't get anymore powerful*

I guess changes to Galit Gun aren't really necessary...(Although it has been shown as being from as powerful to 3X more powerful than the Kamehameha)Oh well, an extra move or change in Renzoku could easily silence "this" Vegeta Fanatic.

Silverfang is right about the beam detaching..it should have some rules if it were to be considered.

-Don't Get Mad
...Drop dead...;) :yes:

Sound Artist
Best answers
FatBuu said:

As of 1.2, the charging time has been drastically reduced, accuracy is a lot better too.

In 1.3+ Buu will have a sort of "Kirby" move, after eating an opponent, he will absorb one main ki attack from that character. (Goku = Kamehameha)

He doesn't have a beam, he plays a bit different than the rest of the players, you can still power struggle with a generic beam.
I'm not sure how the damage is in 1.1, but it's a pretty decent attack now.

5) Piccolo needs a decent beam... Masenko is weak, mabye a fix up of the scatter shot??
In the show, Piccolo's main attack was his Makkakosappo, in ESF his Masenko is rarely used. I don't see how you went from beam to scatter shot..

That really doesn't suit the type of gameplay we have in store for ESF.

That's basically like a ball attack, if you get meleed while charging a beam, the energy flies off, detatched.

god bless
Right on! :yes:

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
As of 1.2, the charging time has been drastically reduced, accuracy is a lot better too.

In 1.3+ Buu will have a sort of "Kirby" move, after eating an opponent, he will absorb one main ki attack from that character. (Goku = Kamehameha)

He doesn't have a beam, he plays a bit different than the rest of the players, you can still power struggle with a generic beam.

I'm not sure how the damage is in 1.1, but it's a pretty decent attack now.

In the show, Piccolo's main attack was his Makkakosappo, in ESF his Masenko is rarely used. I don't see how you went from beam to scatter shot..

That really doesn't suit the type of gameplay we have in store for ESF.

That's basically like a ball attack, if you get meleed while charging a beam, the energy flies off, detatched.

Right on! :yes:
(Renzoku)PERFECTION!o_O :shocked: :D :devil: :devgrin:

(Absorbtion)Should prove to be interesting..

(Frieza)This is true...

(Krillen's Scatterbeam)Awesome AFTER transforming.

(SBC,Masenko,and Scattershot)SBC still has WAY to big of an explosion for its type...(supposed to pierce/drill thru opponent with small-medium blast radius). Full power charge should be slower. Piccolo rarely used Masenko so only Gohan should a more powerful version. The scattershot could be organized better (surround opponent with Ki balls and crush them), but that is just a "nit-pick". It is still very affective in ESF.

(Carry Teammate)Too true..no one would help you anyways.

(Ki Blast Detachment)I guess...I really don't care that much.

-Thanx FreeDoM..:]
For the bit of info on 1.2

Best answers
Thanks for the opinions ppl

I guess Buu Is strong enough... though he did have a ball attack in the show... anyways

Krillen is alright, i dont like the ammount of energy the scatter ball takes though... but i guess for its strength

May i suggest changing the strength of the masenko with the Sbc, if masenko did as much damage as the Sbc it would own, the spc mabye just needs to be toned down a lil tiny bit... Also could piccolo be any faster? He's a tad to slow i think

Ahh Good Vegetas Ki attack has been changed thats great to hear!

aww nobody liked my idea of picking up allies :p aw well tis all good

I actually had another quick idea, Sometimes in dbz they would shoot a ki blast that would be clear/invisable... I think that would be really fun to shoot around, just as the ocasional annoyance

Anyways thanks for critzing my ideas

Peace out :)

Best answers
1) Make Vegetas Ki shot better : 100% agreed. Renzoku does less damage than if i was to use any other character and just right click there normal ki blasts. *me hopes this was changed and fixed*

2) Buu's Death Ball/Kamehameha : lets wait for another version, i think he has an attack for 1.2 though don't he?

3) Frieza beam : yeah i think he should gain a beam attack (the beam attack there was a poll about) but only in higher forms. Personally i think his Finger Laser left click should do about double the damage it does now.

4) Krillens Ball attack: I think it works fine, and is worth using.

5) Piccolo needs a decent beam : piccolo just has medium power all round.

6) Would it be a good idea if u could pick up ppl? Sounds like an original idea, but what good would it really do?

7) Dettachable beams : yeah it would be better if you could let go of left click and just let the beam travel. Sometimes being stuck to the spot with your beam can suck too much. Plus it would look cooler.

Best answers
1) Make Vegetas Ki shot better : 100% agreed. Renzoku does less damage than if i was to use any other character and just right click there normal ki blasts. *me hopes this was changed and fixed*
-Sephiroth_Renzo

Silly Sephiroth_Renzo....didn't you read ME's or FreeDoM's posts? So silly.

-Renzo as in Renzoku maybe?....
YOU TELL ME...DO IT NOW...OR i will cry.

Best answers
I like those suggestions except for the last 2. I agree with "me". The last idea would cause more spam and kind of ruin parts of the game, and why would someone need to be picked up, youd be more of a help to them if you attacked their attacker.

Best answers
the renzuko attack totaly needs more power...
carrying friends? *i'll go laugh at the corner so you wont hear*
buu is THE character right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom