few good ideas plz get in i think its the best ever

Best answers
1/ when u shoot a spirit bomb on ur enamy he can easly block it away
so i thout that if u shoot the spirit bomb on some1 u can ps with him (even after moving) like goku did to buu.....
2/the same on ki blast
3/rzonko got bigger tail
4/swoop will have new key (or it can be optional so u wont must use another key but i would like alot use another key for swoop instead of duble taiping arrows
5/ 2 vs 1 meele
i know u all hate when ppl do on u 2 v 1 but in FCM it should be very importent and gohan and krilin did this to capten ginu and 2 v 1 meele had used so meny times in the show (i mean that 2 ppl do combu on 1 man)
so y not???
6/krillin gohan and goku got kaiokan and goku got super kaiokan
krillin and gohan did kaiokan on gooldo i think (this midget green that can stop time) the kaiokan should be instead of torbu if u trans befor u can trans into ssj (u press z befor ur cl is fool)
the kaiokan burn ur ki lot faster then the normal torbu
7/rezonku had 2 sec of charge (with big scream (-;)and u can keep rezonku ur anamy untill u dont have ki (vegeta need a little advanteg 2)
and trunks ssj got rezonku 2
8/the image after teleport should be only after u trans into ssj and not before (i think the is the most importent of all cuz the image after teleport its a big advantege)
9/sbc go throw ur anamy and explode only on walls or on the flor cuz u cant move after doing it like befor in 1.2 so i think it should be as much deadly as disks
10/sbc and disks will be able to be alocked
11/explotion stay on the filed 2 sec and thay will grow in mean time and then expode and leave some dust trail (u can cencel the dust trails if the dust lag ur fps) so dont tell me it will do lagz

10q for ur time and i sorry if some where suggested befor

so what do u think
and i hope that the esf team will take it very seriusly cuz its can improve the game alot

Best answers
u lazy pplz
read alitlle beat
even just the first
answer i pot alot in that

Best answers
hehe, if I understood any of that stuff, I'd probably give a response.

I only understood number 3 so, uhh....errrr..... ummmm.... tail is big enough

Best answers
if you are capable of speaking a half-clean english, please do so :cry:

ya know its very hard to understand your suggestion if you have to read the pronounciation and not the exact word ;D

Best answers
some of those are good.... i guess? Man you have to fix that i have no idea what you said threw all that except for the spirit bomb one.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Power struggling a spirit bomb doesn't make any sense. They through it in with that battle against Buu for dramatic effect. If you want to send the spirit bomb back at your opponent after he deflects it just get in front of it and block it again.

2.) Struggling an individual ki blast would be ridiculous. Those were always easily deflected on the show and they always will be in ESF.

3.) Renzoku doesn't need a bigger tail on it; it's a collective of small ki blasts. The renzoku attack the Vegeta used against Gohan on Earth was a different attack than Renzoku Energy Dan.

4.) I agree with the idea of keeping in a swoop button that will swoop you in the direction that you're moving. This suggestion I don't mind.

5.) There's no need for 2 on 1 melee but it will probably be instituted in the future. Right now the emphasis is on individual players fighting individual players, not group fights. I wouldn't want to have to fight off two people and I wouldn't want a team mate interupting my fight trying to steal my kill.

6.) Gohan and Krillin never had Kaioken, they just had their "hidden energy" released by Guru one time. After that they just boosted their energy just like everybody else when they powered up. They don't need any kind of kaioken attacks to balance them anyway, and there is a reason for the power levels being required to transform. Going turbo and transforming would just make it faster for people who require high power levels, and there are reasons for requiring high power levels for some characters.

7.) I don't mind this renzoku dan suggestion. I think the forum agrees with you that Vegeta should be able to expend most if not all of his ki doing the attack, providing that the team could balance it out.

8.) I am indifferent to this suggestion, but I don't think that having an image after you teleport is a huge advantage. I know what you're saying though.

9.) A lot of people would like to see the SBC turned into an attached destructo disc, but that would take a whole lot of restructuring and character balancing to work out. I'm indifferent.

10.) Being able to block a destructo disc almost completely defeats the purpous of having the attack. It can't be blocked and it instantly kills, that is what it does. If your opponent attempts to block he dies. Remember Krillin throwing the disc at Nappa on Earth back before the power levels were ridiculously uneven. If Nappa had tried to "block" like he was going to he would have been sawed in half.

11.) Explosions don't stick around like they did on the show for framerate reasons. having a bunch of glowing orbs that aren't doing any damage sitting around for two seconds would kill the server and cause all kinds of video card issues.

Edit- And don't use a title like "i think its the best ever" or "a few good ideas." The team can decide for themselves if they are good ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom