Female SSJ Question

Best answers
Might sound strange, But reading about All dragonball anime's (also gt)

Nowhere there is said something about a Woman Sayin who's a Super saiyin. :laff:

Just wonder, since the males are Brute power, and Femailes are more agility and non-big muscles figure, i wonder how a Female ssj would look... :confused: o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are no female ssj's since they just can't. It's kinda crazy since a female saiyan is still a saiyan with the same abilities as male abilities. Toryama must be a sexist.

One thing though, what does this have to do with ESF ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The males are brute strength? Mystic gohan was pretty dan fast...so was goku. They were all pretty damn fast until they became ascended saiyans (ussj). After that, they went back to power and speed.

Why do you even want to know about female ssjs?

Best answers
In theory, Female and Male Saiyans are just as strong as eachother, there isn't much difference.

Also in theory, if a Female saiyan ever reached the SSJ level, her appearance would chance just like the males do. She would become both stronger and faster.

There is virtually no difference between males and females of the saiyan race in dbz.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure there is. Female saiyans are a lot more fun to look at....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm, it was never shown because no female saiyan characters ever got to that power level, and dont say why didnt pan, cuz thats GT and GT is nothing to do with the original dbz universe.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama didn't leave any female saiya-jins alive because he didn't want them to continue the species. He wanted everybody to know they were the last saiya-jins, so Vegeta could babble on about his pride of the last ones.. As well as know they couldn't "restart the race." (They couldn't anyway, with 5 people, even if they had males and females--they'd have to interbreed, not enough genetic material.)

Best answers

Found that a loooong time ago. Fake picture from the fake AF series. Give you an idea of what a female Super Saiyan would look like I suppose.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the only difference is the hair and eye color. I hope if there were female super saiya-jins they would also get stronger. Hmm...imagine a female ussj...*barf*.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:

Found that a loooong time ago. Fake picture from the fake AF series. Give you an idea of what a female Super Saiyan would look like I suppose.

LoL -- I have the same pic, they took a pic of Pan and recolored the hair/eyes. That pic is nothing. Pan never goes SSJ (unfortunatly)...but...what if she did? I mean...maybe she'd go SSJ in her teens when she hits PMS :p

Best answers
but pan had a SSJ aura in GT...the figth against oozaru bebi where gokus runs out of energy and all saiyans give thei erngey...all Are SSJ but not Pan,but she gets a aura that is yellow...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and pan was a kid.. maybe 8-9... she didnt play much of a fighting role as well i believe... it wouldve just sucked for her to be ssj...

Best answers
Ice Man said:
and pan was a kid.. maybe 8-9... she didnt play much of a fighting role as well i believe... it wouldve just sucked for her to be ssj...
umm she was around 12, 13 ,14 if she was 8-9 she can cook? :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe they turn ape when they hit puberty o_O Anyway's no no female goes SSJ that I know of -_-

Best answers
What if a female went Ssj 4... all red hairy... but the chest isn't.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was perverted.

I think the reason why females didnt go ssj was the only eligable ones (pan and vegeta's daughter) didnt have a extreme fighting spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom