Favourite DBZ music video

Lid

L
What is everyones favourite DBZ music video, like a song but with a DBZ video instead of the normal one.... my favourite is the "In The End" - Vegeta Tribute... theres a Gohan and Trunks tribute too but the Vegeta one is the best

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
My favourite music video is "No Leaf Clover" about the battle between Cell and Gohan. Its really well done and the best I've ever seen.

Best answers
... DESPARATE CRY from SEPULTURA it goes about TRUNKS I think
but I watch it only one time! But itsd the best music!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
My favorite is called Vegeta's Pride...yet another tribute to vegeta.....its an early(er) one, though
it uses a *gasp* blink 182 song....the only one i like..Adam's Song

most of you probably haven't seen it, but thats okay with me.
i like obscure things..
check out http://www.dbzwarriors.cjb.net if you wanna see it..this guy's got some nice videos, in my own opinion.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool:) i got acouple of my own music vids also, the vegeta ones are pretty nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my fav is all the ones i have done cos i rule :p no my fav is the song Fly by Loudmouth, on the Cell Project part 1

Retired
Best answers
BTW i made a nice Final Fantasy VIII & X video. with Linkin Park - In The End :) pretty 1337

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best is "With You" by Linkin Park!! It's a tribute to Trunks!! The timing of the video fits in well with the song!! Some of the clips even fit in wit the lyrics!!

Best answers
Favourite is This is your life. It has a bunch of dbz moments mixed into it, its very good. I would give a link but the sites is down for some reason. Second i like Forgotten , its a trunks tribute and its also has a song by linken park. Made by Neo gohan. I forget where the link is.:yes:

Lid

L
The linkin park one is like that, sometimes they talk with the music, and othertimes the scenes match the lyrics (like when the song says "right out the window" It shows Vegeta flying into the window from movie 13)

Best answers
no the best mus vid was from the ultra or ultamite vortex forgot which one but anyway its a trunks tribute along with the song crawling from linkin park and it rocked every scene matched and some even talked like the song

Best answers
These are the top eight BEST music videos for DBZ

No Leaf Clover-Metallica- Gohan vs Cell

Come Out swinging-The Offspring- Vegeta vs Cell

The Kids Aren't Alright- The Offspring- Future Gohan and Mirai Trunks vs Androids.

Down With The Sickness- Disturbed- Gohan vs cell

Hero of the Day- Metallica- Dragonball GT

Stupify- Disturbed- Gohan vs cell

Underdog- (unknown)- Goku vs that other sayin guy

It's My Life- Bon Jovi- DragonBall Z and GT

Lid

L
Gotenks u didn't even mention the Vegeta tribute :( It has the highest quality video clips to...

Best answers
my fav video is Tiens Tribute w/Defy You by The Offspring

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id have to say the best is bonjovies "its my life" the cuts r nice and the screen isnt micrsopic plus very good quality

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i forgot one there is one with gohan and trunks vs baby vegeta with some song that just keeps reapting "im ganna F**k u all"

Best answers
Yeah i know the one your talking about 1m4 0wn y0 455. My hard drive got messed up and i had to format it, and i have no clue where the site is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom