Favourit Finalfantasy charecter.?

Best answers
Gau, Setzer, Mog, Umaro, Locke, Leo, Kefka ... everyone from FF6. Everyone from FF7 except Caitsith. FF8 characters sucked. Vivi from FF9. FF10 characters followed the lead of the FF8 characters.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ff vlll: zell, squall
ffx-2: yuna, pain
kh(is part ff): unknown

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KH eh niboe? :rolleyes:

My favourite character would have to be... hmmm, *ponders into the deep beyond*...

Chocobos =D

Best answers
cloud,butz,tidus,zidane ya the ff8 chars did suck not to mention that was the wrost ff game ever :-(

Best answers
I'd have to say ff8's Squall, and ff7's Cloud since I best relate to them.

Best answers
Has to be Squall for me, that gunblade was awsome. Cloud is probably my second favorite.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very few people mentioned the snes characters which in my opinion were the best ones. I think you guys need to go play FF 2(us)/4(jap), 3(us)/6(jap) again and take a better look at how the characters acted and basically not what they look like, although looks are an aspect for choosing your favourite character so I don't I just say go play those 2 games and even maybe FF V which was an interesting game aswell.

Best answers
Phobius said:
Very few people mentioned the snes characters which in my opinion were the best ones. I think you guys need to go play FF 2(us)/4(jap), 3(us)/6(jap) again and take a better look at how the characters acted and basically not what they look like, although looks are an aspect for choosing your favourite character so I don't I just say go play those 2 games and even maybe FF V which was an interesting game aswell.
The thing that I liked about FF4 was that you had quite a large number of people join your party but only a few stayed in the end. That one mage that died, the twins, Cid, that monk, the bard. If you can't tell its been many years since I played that game. I liked Rydia, Edge, and Kain. The cool thing about that game was when you won a fight there was a very small percent chance to get a great item from the monters instead of the norm. At least it seemed so for me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you didnt really get to know your characters in the SNES versions, they didnt have as much backstory, (with the exception of ff3), and it was hard to display emotion with those little character sprites, which are a big part of a character,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
you didnt really get to know your characters in the SNES versions, they didnt have as much backstory, (with the exception of ff3), and it was hard to display emotion with those little character sprites, which are a big part of a character,
I know where you're coming from, but I look at it from the opposite perspective. I like the SNES FF games because I felt the newer ones were too involved with the characters.
Though, it might also be because I played the SNES FF games when I was younger, and had more of an attention span for video games.
The old FF games just bring back some strong nostalgia for me, and that's why I'd pick one of the SNES FF characters over one of the PS/PS2 FF characters any day.

Best answers
hey, maybe zidane is my fav char, he's a pervert

Best answers
i would have to go with auron from ffx and vivi the little wizard guy is was so small and awesome :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom