Favorite Anime Character?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can honestly say the character I love most is Naruto's Hyuuga Neji....I just love him, his looks, fighting style, moves, everything. Plus the Byakugan. =]

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
No pics before but yeah check the siggeh, chad owns you.
Damn straight. Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. I love guys like him.

Best answers
mine wuld have to be Sakura from card captors, and every megaman character:D

i dont mind sailor moon and yea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Onizuka is probably my number one favourite anime character. Can't think of a definite second though. I'd say Asuka from Evangelion is right up there, as well as Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied.

*Edit* Oh my! I almost forgot about Vash The Stampede, he's right up there as well.

*Edit 2* Yay, pictures!

Onizuka

Asuka

Lucy/Nyu (Lucy)

Lucy/Nyu (Nyu)

Vash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G-Gear#666 said:
Gatsu from Berserk... too lazy to provide an image but im pretty sure everyone here has seen Berserk... I mean you gotta be insane now to have seen Berserk... "Berserk is Better than Naruto" (runs away).

second that! and i have a pic or two :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too, like Gatsu. spoilers I guess, but not too incredibly big. Make use of your webbrowsers highlighting function.

Too bad he didn't keep the sword that Zodd threw to him. That sword was pwnage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he knew zodd would be back for it :p and guts doesnt like fighting zodd... he described the fear of fighting the apostles, and the sense of utter helplessness when doing so...

Best answers
1 quick question ive never understood:| is Hentaye anime or wat... cause i heard some kid talk bout anime then it went straight to hentaye or somthing... what is it:| explain lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hentai = Anime Pron

I like Ichigo the best I guess, that big ol sword and cool additude just . . Owns.

Best answers
ewwwww cartoon p0rn? EW! WTF THATS SO WRONG! SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo WRONG MAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Best answers
Super Krillin said:
ewwwww cartoon p0rn? EW! WTF THATS SO WRONG! SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo WRONG MAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You know what's even worse? After you force yourself to watch it, you get addicted to it O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err ... THATS WHY HE LIKES SAILOR MOON!

YOU SICK *******

YOUR SICK!

OMG YOU KILLED KENNY YOU *******

Sailor Moon = Pedophile happy hour... I mean what the hell... school girls... no real story other than evil school girls.... and when they transform they get all naked lol

Then theres the *** guy with a stick and a hat....

DiZ

Best answers
my advice to you -get a girlfriend
anyway mine is vegeta (i know i sound like a broken record :)

Best answers
favourite anime villian is Super Buu when he absorbs Gohan his looks so badass

favourite anime guy is Vash from Tri-gun

Favourite anime girl is Asuka

Best answers
Shikamaru. (surprise, surprise!)
Intelligent, quiet, and aloof, but able to step up and take control when he needs to, though he prefers to just be left to his thoughts.

Best answers
hey my fav person would be kagome from inuyasha....shes not that exciting but shes hot!!! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this shows why Guts from Berserk is awsome, in 4 pages. just remember to read from right to left instead of left to right (its japanese manga)

no faffing around with silly powers, no 10 page power build ups, no screaming your lungs out to gain energy, and no flashbacks to some time when you desperately needed that little bit extra energy to get the job done and now you need to remember how....

just jump right in, and get to the nitty gritty, somethins gotta die, and it aint gonna be me >;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom