• 1337 speak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
You just love walking the razor's edge, don't you?

As, apparently, a forum warning isn't clear enough, I'm going to explain the situation to you once more, and not again: You are free to think what you want about anyone, here, but the second you decide to post, you had better follow the rules.

I'm going to give you two options.

Option #1 - You back the hell off and start showing the other members of the community, Kimfu included, some baseline respect, and you stop flaming, entirely.

Option #2 - You approach or cross the line again, and I ensure that you don't see these forums again.

Are we clear now? You're hanging on by a thread. Your next warning will be your last.
MY I love it when you talk evil like that <=)

I usually try to type normal english though granted I'm only human and do make grammatical errors and misspellings. Usually I reread my posts and anything I type. If I see a mistake if I feel it relevant enough to fix I will. If not I leave it be. Other than that I'm just too lazy to edit my post or whatever it is I'm saying.

For those who don't speak english as a primary language, Zeonix included: You guys type really well :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
You just love walking the razor's edge, don't you?

As, apparently, a forum warning isn't clear enough, I'm going to explain the situation to you once more, and not again: You are free to think what you want about anyone, here, but the second you decide to post, you had better follow the rules.

I'm going to give you two options.

Option #1 - You back the hell off and start showing the other members of the community, Kimfu included, some baseline respect, and you stop flaming, entirely.

Option #2 - You approach or cross the line again, and I ensure that you don't see these forums again.

Are we clear now? You're hanging on by a thread. Your next warning will be your last.
Nice =D

I don't understand how anybody could speak leet 24/7, it would seem that it takes more effort to type like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom