• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Must say Freizas!!!
Thats great, when he rolls himself as a ball :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe... I can't really say cause I still never saw em all.

(I don't have the time to play all chars to trans level. And each time when i wanna look at them I get freaking killed cause I am standing still)

So, for now I go with my own vegeta. :p

Best answers
goku 4 sure... it looks cool with the lightning....

i wish you could poll twice... course trunks´ is also good... no not good.... GREAT....

Also buu... the dust the is going in circlets around him looks good... you should add it to the normal powering up :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thinkthat vegeta's is the best cuz he doesn't talk he just screams and suddenly aaaaaarh!!!! bam supersaiyen Gohan's music is cooll cuz it's also the same in the show.Tho i do not play with vegeta cuz he doesn't have a propper rappedfire!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone said, "I can't wait to see SSJ4 omg,"

SSJ4 won't be in ESF (thank god) because it's part of the trash, animated fanfiction, known as DragonBallGT.

Best answers
I like gohans the most cuz I really like the music that is playing when he transforms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaMan said:
especially ss4 it would be sooo cool first golden oozaru than to ss4 would be super cool
Ermmmm SSJ 4 goke will never be in the game, cuz this is a dbz game and ssj 4 goku is in db gt :(

anyways i liek goku 2, cuz of the effects with lightning, and also buu with the steam, but i hate that vegeta, cuz well first vegeta transforming is cool, but after a while the sound of him transfroming gets anoying

Best answers
Abe Froman said:
NS, whenever I see a Vegeta on the other team trans, I know that playtime is over. He's fast so he's hard to melee, he's got arguably the most powerful ball attack in ESF so PSing him is impossible, and his trans pl is so high that once he does trans he is probably at LEAST a million above everyone else. pwnage.
**** YEAH (soz for the bad word :laff: )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ever since i d'loaded the 'Saiyan Pride' trans.wav for vegeta, i loved his trans. It goes EXACTLY with the animations. I love it...:D

For those of you who don't know bout the trans.wav im talkin about... It's the time when babidi tried to control majin vegeta to kill the supreme kai and he refused. He said somethin like this "You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a saiyan always keeps....HIS PRIDE!!!!"

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys just don't know where it's at, and where it's at is Piccolo. Not only is Piccolo the man on the show, but in ESF start up his first transformation about 3 feet above a body of water. You'll see what I mean.

Best answers
Most anymations in my view arnt smooth enough.(dont get me wrong, nice work to the ppl who did it)
So that makes my fav Gohan , as he just screams his ass off with the background music(wich i like alot) like it should be (ep the unleasing).
Lightening with goku transformation is pretty cool too.
Me wonders if there will be a new esf when hl2 is released.

geX

Best answers
Optional said:
no ssj4 or any oozaru modes will ever be in esf hon ;)

That sux then man cuz like english bid for power has goku goto oozaru then into ssj4. It's pretty darrn sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom