fav dino

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is your favorite dinosaur?
my favorite is the velociraptor.

Best answers
I am as cliché as you, my favorite is the velociraptor too.
Guess I like it so much because of Jurasic Park xDDD And also that nail in the toe it has :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, My favorite would be Ankylosaurus. It's a heavily armored tank on 4 legs. With a tail that can inflict discuting amounts of damage when being struck by it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The veliciraptor is cool, but its not really good showed in jurrasic park, it should be 2 times smaller!

The velociraptor in Jurassic park looks more like a Deinonychus....

T-Rex is cool, but just give me the giganotosaurus, bigger then T-Rex..and more awsome..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too many to pick from.

in no particular order.
1. Triceratops
2. Pteradactyl (sp?)
3. T-Rex

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Velociraptor, they are intelligent and deadly! What else could you possibly want from a pet? And they look so cute =)

Bolteh2

B
deinonychus were smaller than velociraptors, velociraptors were bout 2meters long, had feathers covering their head and worked in groups to hunt, thats why they were succesful hunters, not because they were smart

don't believe anything jurassic park states :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
deinonychus were smaller than velociraptors, velociraptors were bout 2meters long, had feathers covering their head and worked in groups to hunt, thats why they were succesful hunters, not because they were smart

don't believe anything jurassic park states :p
smaller? thast it, im gonna burn all my books
;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
feathers?
there is no feather anyware on an velociraptor, and they where smart, they where even the smartist dinosaur of them all.
the groop thing is corect but the rest not, i know a lot about velociraptor so it shud be weard if i didn't know how they hunt and looked like.
there are some shows that lies mor than imagine, like an dinosaur with extreme long claws.(that doesn't even exist, specialy not on a herbevor)
and here is your proof:

80% of the world sais that they look like this so the teory of feathers is just a mith, they where already almost extingt when the meteor reached the world.

Bolteh2

B
few years ago they found fossils of a velociraptors and those fossils show feathers on the head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt jarasic park even relate the velociraptors to a bird!??

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1st , velociraptor
2nd, giganotosaurus
3rd, raptor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg barney should be executed with one of those dino shotguns! >.< DIE BARNEY!

Sorry.. I was put through hell during a torture chamber part of a map, I had to listen to remixes of his theme song.. Please understand..

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rodan: The Hurricaine

Mr. Mach 1.5

-

Rodan just owned in so many ways. He is a legendary powerful fighter. In the classic series, he used his hurricane gust ability to destroy whole cities and other monsters. The newer Rodan just pecked a lot, and had a admirable version of Godzilla’s thermonuclear breath. He fought Godzilla, but then joined the fight to save the world against Ghidora on three occasions. In 1993, a muted pteranodon known as Rodan popped up on a nuclear waste island. It fought Godzilla, but lost. Through a special song, it gained a burst of energy and became Fire Rodan. It fought Mechagodzilla, but lost again. It then saved Godzilla’s life by giving his nuclear radiation to Godzilla.
-

As stated, Rodan is a pteranodon, which is obviously one of the major links between birds and reptiles, living 85-75 million years ago. Pteranodon was a flying reptile that lived during the time of the dinosaurs - it was not a dinosaur, but was a close relative of the dinosaurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom