fatal error plz help

Best answers
k guys fro mthe last time i got a fatal error the problem was that idint have enough ram so i asked my friend if i could have is ram coz he has a spare it had like 500 ram on it so then i put it in with my ram witch gave me like 1gb ram now that i got 1 gb iot should work fine right... well ur wrong coz when i create a sever i get a fatal error saying that cache_tryalloc:1757136 is greater then free hunk plz can u help me ty

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k guys fro mthe last time i got a fatal error the problem was that idint have enough ram so i asked my friend if i could have is ram coz he has a spare it had like 500 ram on it so then i put it in with my ram witch gave me like 1gb ram now that i got 1 gb iot should work fine right... well ur wrong coz when i create a sever i get a fatal error saying that cache_tryalloc:1757136 is greater then free hunk plz can u help me ty
if your trying to run through dedicated server you doo need a min of 2gb has the dedicated takews 80% of your ram

Best answers
umm well i dont do dedicated server i jus make a game thats all threw where it goes create a seerver thats all and that when that fatal error comes up

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PLEASE separate your sentences and use punctuation, at the very least use a new line for a new point. I dont care whether english is your second language or not, have some common sense.

Firstly:
1757136 = 1.75 Gb no?

Secondly, have you tried reinstalling? Has it ever worked at all for you? I mean, did ESF ever run properly between installing addons?

Best answers
ok well its been working fine for the last couiple of dsayas then all of a sudden
i get that fatal error and i have 1gb i was told that i need gb at least witch
ive got and i use windows xp

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok well its been working fine for the last couiple of dsayas then all of a sudden
i get that fatal error and i have 1gb i was told that i need gb at least witch
ive got and i use windows xp
well i had to upgrade to 2 gigs for it to work on dedicated server with bigpack and normal

Best answers
omg i dont use a bloddy dedicated server dont u get that. when istart esf it goes creat seerrver so i do and so i jus want to play with bots coz i cant coz i get that fata error message so can sum 1 help me and i dont wanna use a dedicated server!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg i dont use a bloddy dedicated server dont u get that. when istart esf it goes creat seerrver so i do and so i jus want to play with bots coz i cant coz i get that fata error message so can sum 1 help me and i dont wanna use a dedicated server!!!!!!
ye i still had 2 get 2 gigs to run a server through create server ingame chill will ya ffs if ya read carfully i said in normal meaning ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom