Fat lady dies after being surgicaly removed from couch

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and that's why being lazy doesn't pay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember seeing the story when it was first on the news, she'd been using the chair as a makeshift toilet as well as a place to sit and her skin fused with the feces, dropped food and chair fabric to make them one entity.

The guy she was living with also claimed that she lost the tv remote and the cat in the chair/fat and they were never seen again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So she didn't die after being removed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The guy she was living also claimed that she lost the tv remote and the cat in the chair/fat and they were never seen again.
hahaha that's so awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats no way for a cat to die...

Best answers
I wonder how people manage to get themseves into these situations Oo Boredom+lazyness+lonelyness i guess.

Ravendust said:
The guy she was living also claimed that she lost the tv remote and the cat in the chair/fat and they were never seen again.
LMFAO!

frsrblch said:
Thats no way for a cat to die...
Indeed

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The guy she was living also claimed that she lost the tv remote
fat lady aside the man of the house is always accusing someone else of stealing the remote, i know i do

as for the cat,............ taste like chicken?

Best answers
when i first read it i thoguht, awwww, then i ready "she came one with the chair" thats just creepy and

im sorry but i had to chukkle

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The guy she was living with also claimed that she lost the tv remote and the cat in the chair/fat and they were never seen again.
Cat didn't deserve to die like that. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt suprise me if they unearthed several generations of crushed childeren under that fused leviathan of lard D:

Best answers
I can't believe that the cops are looking into negligence on the man's part, that's stupid, the dumb ass woman stayed there herself, she's the one being negligent to herself

damned pigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom