Fat Buu

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would take way to much time to do. Beta would not be released for another year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
yes but buu absorbs gotenks before he fight gohan doesnt he?
NO... buu fights gohan first without any absorbtion.. but then buu blows himself up.. everyone then flees so as to not get absorbed in the blast.. then buu comes back, wants to fight ssj3 gotenks.. however, buu had two parts of his body absorb ssj3 gotenks and piccolo for gotenk's strength and piccolo's mind.. THEN he fights gohan again

Best answers
actually buu isnt super buu yet

its fat buu

evil buu level 1

evil buu level 2

asborbs gotenks= super buu

super buu with picollo and gohan

kid buu finally

Best answers
ahhh so much leekage of the storyline eeeeeeee......

is buu deep idle him dancing i know no one said it was but that would be funny :D

Best answers
i asked if he was dancing but ya it would be wicked funny. I think buu is the funniest villian in all of dbz espcially kid buu towards the end. Too bad americans butcherd is voice sounds like an idiot
In japanese its wicked funny and u guys missed the funniest dialog between goku and that old kao guy which goku promises something for him. :S

Best answers
I really think it would be neat if his powerup FX was steam coming out of his holes. I don't know if this was mentioned in this thread yet, haven't read all of it so sorry if it was mentioned. But yeah...would be cool. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom