Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desctructo disc doesnt have much besides it just spins.
I would reccomned that Krillin's disc goes faster to make up for the void of not being able to be controoled.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speed seems right to me.
Charge time needs to be atleast a little bit faster though.

Best answers
originally posted by proud_prince

Speed seems right to me.
Charge time needs to be atleast a little bit faster though.
ill have to square that as well

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the main idea is thtat if you were krillin, you would liek an advantage over a CONTROOABLE disc.
And in teh series the destructo disc was mando fast(it also zig ziggaed back and fourth but thtas off topic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
accualy, his disk isnt ver fast...thats why he missed with it like..almost all the time...

Best answers
krillen is my favorite character in the game, his disk is just fine, and already does have a huge advantage over a controled disk - he can move after throwing it without returning it. I see the disk as more of a defensive weapon, chuck it at someone who is charging at you, very celdom can they dodge. Charge time I could go either way with.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is wrong with you.
Most people wil charge and hit you before you come wiht the disc.
Its not charge time that i am talking about, its throw time.
Krillin always came witha desctructo disc jsut in time and he fires then from far away.
Like is the freiza saga when krillin threw one that cut off his tail.
That disc was moveing a **** load fast, even FREIZA (which at the time was the best) had trouble getting outta the way.
Thats why Freiza lost his tail.
I am nottalking about that fast, but faster than it is now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that the disc is kinda slow, and that its easy to aviod... IF they could make it faster, that would be nice.... IF they don't its still alright with me.... heh... I use BUU most of the time anyways

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KilledWithStyle
What is wrong with you.
That sounds like a flame, and we don't want to start a war.

As to the Frieza thing: The only reason he lost his tail was because Krillin's disc split off into about 50. He doesn't have that attack in ESF, and so he's stuck with one slow Kienzan. Keep in mind that Nappa was able to dodge it from about 6 inches away after Vegeta warned him about what was coming. The disc just isn't that fast.

It's fine at the speed it is. If there was some way to make it speed up *after* it left his hand (to give it a chance to hit somebody at range) then I'm all for that. Otherwise, nope.

Best answers
The reason Freeza lost his tail is because Krillin surprised him from behind. True Freeza had a little trouble dodging all of his others, but i'm guessing thats just because there were some many. I think the speed is fine as it is myself.

Best answers
If the distructo disk was made faster I would bet it would be spamed big time. (off topic: btw whats the point of fully charging it considering even at min charge its instagib.)

Best answers
im a disk fan, i krillins disk needs to be made more power full in some way.. frieza's is so much better than krillins its really unfair, frieza's disk costs less ki, charges just the same, and come back. i think krillins should be made faster.

Best answers
I agree that it doesn't need to be increased. Like others said, it would just be too easy to spam with.
Going off-topic along with Maxim, I seriously agree about the charge thing, why charge it all the way! I mean, one could charge it to just before it shows in the hand, then wait for your oppurtunity, then bam a tiny disc outta nowhere, a big surprise on the other end. Something needs to be done, like 100% charge = kill -|- 50% = half dead?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Maxim
(off topic: btw whats the point of fully charging it considering even at min charge its instagib.)

Bingo! If there was a way to link the disc's speed with how long it was charged that would be perfect!

Am I right or am I right?

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Bingo! If there was a way to link the disc's speed with how long it was charged that would be perfect!

Am I right or am I right?
Perfect

V'

Best answers
The reason a person holds down the disk button is to get a wider shot at the target. If you try and use the desctructo disk with a minumum charge,you'll most likly miss the target.This stuff happens to me all the time.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well really, come on now, you think an extra 8 inches makes all the difference? Charging up a kienzan all the way takes about a third of your ki even after you transform, and it's still too slow to hit someone more than 25 feet away from you. It would make more sense (at least to me) to keep the disc the same size and make the speed a factor of the charge. That way, if you actually put the ki and the time into charging it up all the way, you'd actually have a better chance at hitting someone before they saw it coming. Once they see it (as it is now), they have about 4 methods of getting out of the way without a bead of sweat.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAby what could happen is the disc has a VERRY much small radius when doing a second attack, and its instantious and is faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom