Faster Beam Charge

Best answers
Well At the moment, advanced games are almost 100% melee. Charge a beam and some one sees this 1/2 second break in defence and uses it to thier advantage. When you hit some one, people keep thier ki high enough so that they recover fast. My idea is for beam atacks to charge significantly faster, so that they can be usfull in a fast paced battle.

Even then firing a beam on an expeting oponet is garanteeing your going to get smacked by melee. But being able to smash some one and fire a kamehameha after thier flying body would be quit effective..

Ill leave this to a poll, post if you have any other ideas on this idea.

Best answers
aww come on i played this game on the internet soooo much in advanced game and all i can say is that at least half the people use the kamahamaha because its basically an instant kill and power gainer, most everyone uses fireballs

@pu

Best answers
Wouldnt that just increase the spamming with Kamehameha's and Final Flashes ??

Best answers
just like @pu said, it would be a real big spam! the balance is settled it is all alright...if u made it your way, it would be nearly ALL beams and NO melee! so chill out man! lol

if u had it your way...imagine this

Goku player 1 charging meha:HAHAHAHA DIE *******!

vegeta player2: yeah right!

vegeta then gets blown up into thin air with only 3 seconds of flying....wow...wouldn't that be great coming from a meha every 3 seconds!

man...this is just a real lame idea IMO but oh well! realise what this would do to the game b4 posting! lol my idea ^-^;; cya laterz

meanwhile...

Vegeta player2: oh ****...oh ****....im toasted like Kentucky fried chicken!

in some other place...

Goku player1: HAHAHAHA EAT MY MEHA TORPEDOES! MUAHAHAHAHAH! EAT THIS CELL!

lol, that was just an vague image of what ONE person would do...imagine 35 peeps.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom