Fan Fiction

Scruffie

S
I had an enemy... Ultimate Cell.

Let's all hear about him! Yay!

In the other realm (whenever this all takes place) Cell is really pissed of by Frieza and Such... and I mean real pissed. He absords them all and becomes powerful. He wants to try and make his way here, but can't. Then a thought pops into his head.
When he died he had just done one helluva Kamehamea, using up gagillions of Ki. He figers there is enough Ki left in the area to regrow his body. He attempts it but fails. He reforms for a few second before blowing up. A lot.
He senses an evil spirit trapped deep within Earth, so decides to contact it. But heres the thing, it's not dead, just trapped. He doesn't try to figure out why a spirit is just lying around, because he's cell, he just wants more power.
He decides he'll use his Ki, and the just found Spirit (FYI:he found it due to the explosion) to create a new body. It goes great... no better than great! He's uber powerful due to this spirit and his Saiyan attributes. He is reborn as.... ULTIMATE CELL! Woohoo!

He looks basically the same, only he has four wing instead of 2 unused ones and is white where he was green, and is Green where he was Black/blue. His face is the same colour and shape.

Whadya think?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i think we should have a say on how the game is designed. plus we are the ones how play it. so i dont get y we cant sugest stuff so we think its better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom