Fan Fiction

Retired
Best answers
hey, i was thinking that a fanfic would be nice :) people that wanna join, reply plz :) and we all write a certain part of the story 1 by 1. we will have a solid crew of about 5 persons I think. and we discuss with eachother what the story will be (discuss on mIRC or PM, and we will only discuss global points not detailed info. so you are free to alter story a bit as long as its good ;)).

thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to have my signiture character Arthos(Powerful Saiyan) return in his new Good Guy Garb. Last time he appeared in a forum fanfic he was an extremely sick and evil character. My other Character Kyren is gone. I Replace his role by the character Mace. He Is Arthos Half-Saiyan/Half-Tarsinite son. Mace is extremely Powerful for his age. But His Saiyan blood is in conflict with his Tarsinite blood. He is extemely powerful as a result but the power is extremely hard to control. He has odd transformations. The Tarsinite race is almost a parallel to the Saiyan race. Only there's many many more. They tranform similar to the saiyans, but each tranform makes them slowly more and more lizard like. Thier hair become glowing blood red and loose. There are several levels of tranformation. Templar, High Templar, Super Templar, and Arbiter. I'd like to also introduce Mace's trainer, co-mentor(other than his father) and uncle, Caal'tro. A tarsinite Warrior.

When will this take place judge? What Saga i should say.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would be Hwoarang (tekken 4) but i would have ki abilities (flying, blasts, etc) and all the good guys fight me. Im the enemy that won't ever be defeated. I could come good eventually if a stronger force comes and you need my assistance.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll join this one if you like. I don't mind using your characters or mine. We'll chat :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill take ur rpg any day cummer :p

Retired
Best answers
sure cuc, you can choose your own char, and arthos i'm ok with your idea aswell. but Hwoarang, you might consider to create an more self made name, instead of someoen from tekken 4. ofcourse its not a prob (you ofcourse are a look a like then from the real Hwoarang. just different name).

I was thinking the same idea that I had in the other fanfics. my characters name is Julianos. he comes from planet Dragonzia. and he can turn into a superdragon. kinda like normal SSJ transformations but the hair is a white/silverish (kinda like vegitto on my sig). and when hes extremely angry he turns into a Divine Dragon. which is a bit more powerfull but hard to control. and might drive julianos insane.

ofcourse we are not releasing chars histories eh :). and i will join #ESF (on irc.gamesnet.net) a bit more..if everybody wanna do that who wants to join the fanfic..it would be appreciated. so we can discuss stuff more.

thnx in advance

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'd like to be a part of a Fan-Fiction, I already have a char that I was making another Fan-Fic for but lost the will to write and the addy for the place I was sending it to.

My chars name is Zensoko, coming from a speicies that evolved from wolves rather than monkies or apes. He only has one transformation, Super Urufu-Jin (his kind being called Urufu-Jin) where he changes from being a twelve year old pup to a older, stronger, more savage version of himself.

Retired
Best answers
you want to include a dog like figure? cant it be human like..and change into a wolve or summin?

Scruffie

S
Porunga.

He's a namekian that stowed away with Kami when he left for earth. He snuck of the shuttle when Kami stopped for supplies on a trade world. He trained with people there until becoming the protector of a small namekian colony of about 100 or so. One day the village was attacked blah blah to defeat the attacker he absorbed the namekians of the village. Thus becoming ultra powerful. He defeated him and trained more... defeated a few of Frieza colonies where he learned of SSJ. In a battle with Kooler he used an attack that let out all of the anger of the villagers he absorbed, which nearly won the battle. He lost barely, but vowed one day to defeat him. He trained more after that, until learning about Koolers defeat at the hands of Earth Special Forces where he flew to check out the competition...

My char can join from there. Y'know, arriving on earth.

I may have misspelt Kooler or Koola in this post. Flame me for it if i have.

Retired
Best answers
story is ok. but this has nothing to do with "Earth Special Forces"

we wont include that name in it ;) it will be just like a normal DBZ episode. we make things up etc.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
K, completely new character along similar lines.. ugh..

How about a child that suffered the scratch of a were-wolf? I think i can think up a story for that. :)

Scruffie

S
Well Z Force or whatever... I'm sure i heard Earths Special Forces in the episodes once or twice tho...

Retired
Best answers
yeah but "earths special forces" ..I mean for a name of a tournament where almost only "normal" people come..its kinda exagurated ;)

Retired
Best answers
k now we got these chars:

Julianos - Super Dragon
Arthos - Powerfull saiyan
Hwoarang - enemy fighter, strong guy. dunno what race ;)
Zensoko - wolf DNA (I think)
Porunga - Namekian

those are enough for now. and cuc i'm still waiting to hear from you on your char :) after cuc did that. we'll discuss story a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda wanted to introduce an enemy of Arthos, Cinder. His real name is Ra'shik, and is son of Arthos' Tarsinite master Loyk. In fact, since Tarsinites have 2 sons and they are trained together as equals and are also Taught 2 forms of Fusion. Soft fusion: The One we are familiar with and Hard Fusion: Difficult and dangerous tecnique. Both Minds are sometimes not Fused and can cuase control problems. Also the Possibitly that the fusion cannot wear off is there too and if you die in a hard fuison as a single entity, you go to Heaven(Or hell) as that songle entity(In my story line that adds sagas involving Cinder and Arthos, Arthos finally defeats his arch enemy by hard fusing then self destructing, therefore condeming himself ands his brother to hell). Loyk's other son and Cinder's brother died at a young age from unkn9own circumstance. When Arthos was revived and Augmented, Loyk adoptyed Arthos as his son, since they are physically the same age and PL. Infact they fused Both soft and Hard. Cinder(After chainging his name to Cinder from his old name of Ra'shik) executed a master plan to become the most powerful being in the universe, by wishing ,via Tarsans dragon Nopel, that other Tarsinites could no longer transform. He then began killing off the Archons, Tarsans Planetary Defense Caste. Just as he was about to kill the leader of the Tarsinites, he is confronted by Arthos, Loyk, and Majem(Arthos' wife) all three attacked at once but were not enough to defeat them. Cinder killed his own father and his brother's wife. Because of this Arthos' Transformed into a SSJ. Cinder had forgotten one thing, Arthos is a Saiyan, and was not affected by the wish. Cinder promptly became his namesake, a cinder. His body was recovered b his followers Telcor and Thralla. He dies but is later ressurected and armored appearing on earth 4 years after the defeat of Cell.

Instant Trasmition is also an ability of Arthos and anyone else who's had training on Tarsan. I dont write stuf down that often. This is a rare ocassion. This is kinda wierd, but ive actually rewritten the entire Buu saga to date(on CN) and some of the Cell saga IN MY HEAD.

Retired
Best answers
Arthos, you can start the fanfic ;) i will reply after you. ok?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm busy at the moment, will get to it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom