F5 tornado aftermath

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being in awe of nature's power in a video game is retarded, at best. Being in awe of nature's power in the real world is something every human experiences at least once in their lifetime. Are we not allowed to be amazed at how destructive nature can be because nature happened to **** a bunch of people up? Or maybe because someone might get offended?

Again, thicker skin. Get it. People die all the time. Death is as natural as life. He wasn't saying "Oh man, nature kill X amount of people! Awesome!" He looked at the sheer destruction the tornado caused and was amazed by it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Best answers
It's one thing to be amazed and another to think something like that is "COOL". I'd be amazed myself, but I certainly wouldn't think that people losing their homes is something cool. Not to mention the 6 dead and 60 injured people, out of which 12 of them are seriously injured.

Sure, he didn't say that, but that's pretty much what one can understand from a person positively admired by a catastrophe caused by a tornado.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's one thing to be amazed and another to think something like that is "COOL". I'd be amazed myself, but I certainly wouldn't think that people losing their homes is something cool. Not to mention the 6 dead and 60 injured people, out of which 12 of them are seriously injured.

Sure, he didn't say that, but that's pretty much what one can understand from a person positively admired by a catastrophe caused by a tornado.
And that's the problem right there. You're basically saying he doesn't know what he meant by what he said, but you and Vegeta do. You can admire the sheer power and destruction of a tornado without thinking "Lol it's so awesome the way those people were killed". Those are two very different and separate thoughts.

Best answers
We're saying what we understood by his comment. If we were wrong, perhaps he should be more careful with what he posts.

Best answers
We're saying what we understood by his comment. If we were wrong, perhaps he should be more careful with what he posts.
Perhaps you guys should stop looking into things so damn hard.

I posted about the hurricane, not the damage caused to the people. A monkey could have figured that out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny seeing as how I read the same post and understood it to be quite a bit more innocent than you're assuming it is. Don't read into posts, and in your mind, create ideas or dialogue that never happened, and say he shouldn't say such things.

Edit: He got to you first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hokayyyy,

everybody calm down. The only people being offended here are the ones with oversensitive sensibilities. Nobody here is actually trying to belittle the suffering undergone by the victims of this natural disaster. As well, nobody here is required to post some kind of humanitarian disclaimer stating their condolensces regarding this event.

People will marvel, or mourn, or both... cool out >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom