F5 tornado aftermath

Best answers
WTF.... That is one bad tornado. That place is annihilated.... :(

Best answers
I almost got sick when I read that.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF.
The amount of devastation nature can cause. It's fascinating. Not so much for the people getting the aftermath of natures FuRy

EDIT: I mean, it's wind.

That's amazing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVERYBODY on this earth has a part of them like seeing stuff get destroyed.

Hell, I bet even the pope himself (though not admititeddly =P) has a part of him that is like "HELL YEAH" when he sees an explosion.

if you can honestly tell me that you don't want to see a little destruction now and again, then I can honestly call you a liar =P.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as the pope is concerned. someone just got smited, hard.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is the worst tornado I've ever seen.

Best answers
nature and natures disasters interest me, also the deep sea and space.
The amount of devastation nature can cause. It's fascinating. Not so much for the people getting the aftermath of natures FuRy

EDIT: I mean, it's wind.

That's amazing
i agreeish

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
worst tornado I've ever heard of was one I lived through..May 3rd, 1999 in Oklahoma City we had a tornado that surpassed The F-5 mark, and ripped the city a new one. It was a half mile away from our house when we got into the car and just got out of there, and came back to a concrete slab.

no debris, just a slab.

no closet or duck and cover would've survived that.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm glad I live on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia, No Floods, No Tornadoes, No chance of a tsunami, No Earthquakes (Or a fault line), Definatly no chances of a volcano.
But I admit I am fascinated with the fury nature can deal out, Yet looking at some of the weather on other planets, leaves us thinking were lucky, Mars has the largest volcano in the solar system, Jupiter's storm is larger than earth itself.

Best answers
wait kansas? dont get me wrong but isnt that ironic?

AUNTIE EM AUNTIE EM!

(yes i realise it was a disaster im just trying to make light of a bad situation)

Best answers
The only tornadoes I see where I live are either the Tornado God power in Age of Mythology or the Druids power in Lord of Destruction... 0_o

Best answers
i also saw it on tv, but yea scientest recently saw a storm bigger then earth not so long ago, freaky man.. and im lucky also ive never seen a tornadoe before

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey! I have an idea, let's live in Tornado alley! :rolleyes:
Some people don't have a choice, I have to live here because my dad was transferred to the air force base in the area, and now that I'm grown, I don't have the money to move out.

Because everyone gets to choose where they live, and it's their own fault if they get hit by natural disasters, let's just make fun of that guy who lives in tornado alley to tend to his family, that dumbass.

Stupid people.

Best answers
one time when i was traveling with my dad on a road trip back from a funeral, i wish i could of caught the plane as my brothers did, theyre younger then me. it was night time, i was on a road called desert rd, there was this big cloud windy thing that lookd like it was forming a tornadoe. it was very scary and dark :) but looked so awesome. not sure if it was a tornadoe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, that is so cool.
Probably the dumbest comment I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone was safe when it hit - but I'm sure the news may say otherwise sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom