extra games

Best answers
Does any one know if the game will go on the systems like gamecube, ps2, or xbox.:idea:

P.S. I think they should.

Power lies within control and control lies within power.

Best answers
ESF is a HL modification
if they would have the money too release ESF on gaming plattforms like PS2... pah they made a HL modification and they can't release an onw game using HL engine, would cost too much

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And wouldnt you rather play ESF for free and not have to buy it for a console.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
And wouldnt you rather play ESF for free and not have to buy it for a console.
ever thought people haven't bought HL? or the one who haven't got a computer!!!!!

Best answers
if you haven't bought hl or another retail modification you should....sorry just my opinion

the fact is that the makers of esf used the hl engine to create their game and obviously either didn't have enough money to create an entirely new game or didn't want to

This is the advantage of owning hl and if you don't like it then all i can say is too bad

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know much of the law, but they couldn't legally sell this mod as first it uses the HL engine, and second DragonballZ is copyrighted by somebody other than the guys here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There would be a ton of legal work involved, and alot of working with whatever console you would release it on. In short, I say it wouldn't be worth it.
Anyway, first person shooters are much more fun and much easier with a mouse and keyboard instead of a joystick and buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom