Extra attacks.

Best answers
Cell should have spirit bomb, self destruct and regenerate like on the show.

Vegeta should have final shine and his rapid fire should keep on firing really fast as long as u hold left/right click.

Piccolo should have regenerate and his homing rapid fire thingy should be changed.
the blasts should stay in the air and float instead of keep on going, and when u right click every single one goes where u r aiming like on the show.

Goku should have kaokan aswell.

Best answers
And Maybe we should add Buu and give him Cosmic Halo Kamikaze Ghost attack

Kame Hame ha, Galic Gun and all gohans and Gotenks attacks

NO!!!!!!

Cell Already Has Most of Everyoens attacks giving him more would make him Immortal

Final Shine is in Dragon Ball GT not in DBZ

and

ESFORCES TEAM WILL PUT NEW ATTACKS IN WHEN THEY WANT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of these have already been posted btw

and

Cell haing Spirit bomb, Self Destruct + Regeneration lol hed be soo popular esf servers would crash every 5 mins cause of the Spamming of Self destruct

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell should have spirit bomb, self destruct and regenerate like on the show.
can you direct me to the point in the show where cell used the spirit bomb against the good guys? as for the rest of your stuff.
use the SEARCH button, as im sure it has all been suggested before.

Best answers
Pain said:
can you direct me to the point in the show where cell used the spirit bomb against the good guys?
He never actually uses it, but he does say he has it when he is first confronting Piccolo.

Best answers
I thought final shine was the attack vegeta used against majin buu.
Where he caused a massive explosion then died.

Best answers
yeah that was the coolest attack ever! (except for the big bang-kamehameha gogeta used on the goat dude in gt!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what's about giving buu a "destroy earth" attack ??? then all died ... only he survives
friezas deathball should destroy the map after 5 mins ... don't you think so ???
he also needs multiple auto-homing discs
vegeta destroyed another planet with his fingers ... why not add this attack ???
why not making Gohan mystic and with 5Million PL at startup ???
why not giving Goku the 20x kaioken to make him stronger than SSJ ???

now serious:

SB to Cell: only ppl with a pure and good heart can make SBs (look Movie 7)
Cell said it ... but why didn't he use it against Gohan SSJ2 ??? maybe he just wanted to trick Piccolo

SelfDestruct ... of cause ... SPAMMING ... no suicide attacks in ESF(maybe you should become kicked after using a suicide attack. then it has a good reason to don't use it (like in the series))

Regeneration:
Cell and Piccolo only can regenerate body parts ... not their health (buu has another body)
even if the regenerated ... their were damaged

Final Shine ... look to self destruct

Constant Renzoku ... spam & unbalanced game
everyone can shoot blast fastly by pressing right mouse
Series: Vegeta charged and shot a few kiblasts ... not constantly (as Goku did vs PCell)

Piccolos Homing attack ... look the series closer ... he had to control them "manually" ... he was just be able to ... every times the moved the direction he had to control them (look vs C17 and in Movie3)

Gokus Kaioken ... use Turbo ... this is the same ... there's no need of push goku more than everyone else ... you wanna join a server with 8 players and everyone is goku ???
it would unbalance the game

I hope I could clear up why these thing weren't in, aren't it and won't be in that early

Best answers
The only new move Cell will ever get is Tribeam

....i can hope cant i?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when did Cell use a Tribeam ???

Best answers
lol, this is an old fight, i started a thread called "New Cell Move" about it. Check it out if you want to know the story

Best answers
well, Cell's bakuhatsu ha version he used against gohan would be a cool addition to his attacks....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would cell get moves he never used

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom