Explosions!

Best answers
ok this is what i think ... that explosions should go in 1 direction ... the one that your shooting at ...

examples: goku does kamehame and shoots it at brolly ... the explosion goes the way that goku shoot it .... and goku dosen't get damage ... ( cuz in every explosion the one that shoots the beam dosen't get hurt ... why is that ? ... maybe cuz the explosion dosen't reach him ? cuz it goes in the direction your firing at ? ... )

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Interesting Suggestion. Would make sense though. Probably stop the beam spammers too.
ya but it's the truth ... if you look at every dbz ep or anything dbzish the guy that shoot's dosen't get any damage at all ... but in esf if you shoot at someone close to you , you both die or the guy dies and you remain with 1 percent ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
ya but it's the truth ... if you look at every dbz ep or anything dbzish the guy that shoot's dosen't get any damage at all ... but in esf if you shoot at someone close to you , you both die or the guy dies and you remain with 1 percent ...
I think the reason for that is to keep it fair. Not sure on it though

Best answers
ya but it's not dbzish ... and if you want to blow everyone just hit the ground ( cuz it would be normal explosions )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. I still don't know the true intensions of the team so i really can't speak for them on why they did that. I think it would be cool to see the explosions go in the direction of the blast.

Best answers
well maybe no one noticed this before and that's why they didn't do this before

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it would be more true to the show, but in a game like this, it cant really happen if one guy is like a ssj2 vegeta and he just starts shooting like crazy. However, trun's flamer thrower will be close to an 'engulfing beam' attack.

Best answers
ya but it happend to me all the times to shoot one guy 1 cm next to me ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
why not punch him instead
Cuz adv. melee sux.
Anyways, I don't think you're right. For example, when Cell wanted to kill Vegeta and gohan dashed towards him, the explosion wasn't in the direction of the blast. It was the other direction.
Maybe beams go like what you said and blasts like my example, idk.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but theres enough, "defiance of physics" in this game. in real life (i know its a game) we have a law that every action will have an equal and opposite reaction, although yeah most of the bulk would go in the general direction, a little bit is still gonna get pushed backwards towards you

so how about lessened damage instead?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dhe destruction of pure energy is a bir difrent that a normal explasion.

Pure energy is like a laser that vaporises anything in its way. the explosions come from objects that can explode not the energy itself

Best answers
what also a great idea is
that in the grond a krater will appear
when you shot at the ground than

and whit a mellee when you hit a rock that you will smach tru it
and in the ground you will leave al line of moved grond

that's pretty cool to

greets,
sweet

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet you know this is half life those things are not possible

Best answers
Grega said:
than dont shoot him

why not punch him instead
i was goku .. i had th kame charged up ... and i teleported by accident next to him ( he was swooping ) .. so by instinct i fired ...

And those kind of explosions should work only on beems ( like in cell when goku fired that kame at him next to him when he teleported ) .... not on energy balls ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean, but the way you described it is misleading. It's been suggested before (i've done it too) under the guise of 'engulfing beams', as in, the beamhead don't just blow up (taking you with it) but they engulf the victims model and they disintergrate if it's powerful enough.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I know what you mean, but the way you described it is misleading. It's been suggested before (i've done it too) under the guise of 'engulfing beams', as in, the beamhead don't just blow up (taking you with it) but they engulf the victims model and they disintergrate if it's powerful enough.
And having that in would be very true to the show. Mind you this would have to be with Signature moves Like Galick Gun or Kamehameha. Generic beams would not work nor would any ball energy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i said those attacks are pure energy and energy dosent blow up. It just vaporises anything in its way. The only way to stop it is to build up a shiled of energy (another beam or the shield visable for the only time in the fight Goku VS Friezaa). For that to work all beams would have to be turned to strange copys of kiblobs wich would suck.

So we have 2 choices:
1.) Change it to make it true to the show and physics and ruin gameplay
2.) Just leave it as it is and stop complaining

the choice is yours (well actualy its the teams but WTH)

Best answers
i will say

make it more like the show of Dragon ballz

that the MOD esf IS more cooler

but i'm not the maker of this wonderfull program :D :cool:

i'm allready inprest how far they came whit this

( BUT mij idea of the
kraters and those things is posibble but what you need is anohter engine running ( second engine ) like the enigne of red faction
)

greets,
sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom