explosion knock back and block

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. explosion knock back-basically when you get hit by a really big beam or blast you should be knocked back by the blast simple enough really

2. in the show whenever the characters knew they were gonna get hit by an explosion they shielded them selves (mainly their weakest point which usually would be their head) effectively reducing (but only by a small ammount) the damage taken. i think this should be implemented into 1.3 especially with the huge powerlevels that are gonna be added into it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean if your blocking the blast radius? if so i could see this as a cool feature. block in a explosion and get thrown back, Im for that.

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
1. explosion knock back-basically when you get hit by a really big beam or blast you should be knocked back by the blast simple enough really

2. in the show whenever the characters knew they were gonna get hit by an explosion they shielded them selves (mainly their weakest point which usually would be their head) effectively reducing (but only by a small ammount) the damage taken. i think this should be implemented into 1.3 especially with the huge powerlevels that are gonna be added into it.
I'm all for that , Kinda incorperates my "moveing block" idea where blasts would explode and not just be struggled or deflected.

Best answers
plus you should be able to like push the beam back like when Buu was fighting Vegetto and he caught the ball then start running and kicked it back you should be able to do something like that because wall damage takes up alot of damage. Depending on your strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom