Explosion Block Struggle

Best answers
Ok here me out first this is my idea:

At the moment if you are blocking and a beam is detonated before it hits you etc you take damage from the explosion, what is sugest is a struggle with the explosion. it will be the same as a block struggle but the blast will not be able to be increased so if you win you are pushed outside the explosion and into safety.

ie: Goku charges Kame @ Vegeta vegeta Blocks but is close to wall, Gohan is next to Vegeta. Block struggle is failed by vegeta and their is a huge explosion. Gohan blocks and has sufficiant Ki to be pushed out of harms way from the explosion without taking mega damage id say 5-10 hp damage or so and is stunned for 0.5 of a second.

so whtchya think?

Best answers
Couldn't you just press block button with Gohan?
Either way this was never witnesed in the actual TV show. I don't think it should be made personally because blast should damage all those in that area.

Best answers
i didnt say it would damage... take the sayin saga napa shoots krillin with a big attack were he normaly would have been killed by the explosion he blocked it, and instead of being killed took heavy damage...

i think its a good idea... hmmm mabey i didnt explane in enough...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nappa doesnt have a big bang attack......... o_O

Best answers
wtf were did i put big bang attack?

i said big!

read next time!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hah, that's a pretty original idea. It's possible to code, but it seems kinda time consuming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like this idea ... explosions are fast ... most are over within one second ... if you would be able to block it ... it's just ... what ??? a 1 second blockstruggle ??
if you increase the time (to maybe 3 seconds), it's unfair, because the attacker can attack/ charge an attack, while you're BSing his explosion ...

currently: if you block toward an explosion you get lower damage (as I know)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, it would look weird and unnatural. I don't recall that happenning in the show, nor would it make any sense. The explosion would flow around you, you wouldn't be able to struggle an explosion as if it was a solid sphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom