explenation of outline point

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza’s telekinesis i just read this in the beta 1.2 outline,
can somone explain it to me what this means?
cant figure it out

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
telekenis means you can move objects with your mind. so i figure he can pick up boulders and throw them at peeps.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both Furiza and Torankasu demonstrate the ability to fling an enemy far, far away, with just their mind.

The first time you see this is Furiza fighting Goku, and he puts out both hands opposite each other, much like the pose for Kamehameha. They thrust forward, and Goku goes flying about 300 feet, crashing through the ground.

The next time you see this, is USSJ Torankasu fighting Form 1 Cell, when he returns to his own future in episode 'Save the Future/Free the Future,' he confronts Cell in a city, doesn't want to involve the citizens, so he pushes Cell out of the city with this telekinesis attack.

So, that's what I -think- it will be like, but who knows.. Perhaps it'll just pull rocks out of the sky and fling them. Boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have been a lot easyier to understand that if you have used their English names... not everyone knows that Torankasu is trunks until you stated that "Returns to the future" bit. :/

Best answers
mmmm telekinesis eh? i saw it when Freeza use it with Krilin and made him blow, thats when goku get the power of SS

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be something to push away people like goku did in early stages of bid for power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all its gonna be is a move with the ability to "push" like the blow back from meelee, you just charge for more push, my guess it acts that way too, knocking them off walls causing damage, pretty useful suprise attack :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
metal cooler used it against goku as well, punched him and added insult to injury with a telekenisis push, throwing goku harder into a mountain.

Best answers
Telekinesis will be an attack for Frieza where he throws rocks with his brain. If there are env_models in the map around (like trees), he'll throw those.

Best answers
ha ha awsome, frieza will have a ball of fun on riverside, "i stab you with my 50 pointy trees"

Best answers
omh harSens is god(and I call Flayra god on NS forums....:\)

We are going to like Frieza now,but how do we calculate the damage done by telekinesis?

'You like pine scent?I'll give you a FREE pine tree!'

EDIT - IDEA!!Can someone make a Mr. Satan model?(Hercule for you english dub watchers)

Funny to watch him fly across the map with telekinesis :D

Best answers
would you be able to swat away ki attacks with it?? that would be awesome if someone through like a spirit bomb at you and you pushed it back at the goku with telekinesis

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My prediction was that they were going to implement telekineses the way it was shown on the episode where frieza lifted krillen into the air and then made him explode, instantly killing him, however without the instant kill :).

Best answers
ohh so its gonna be like the force throw on jk1, thats quite a fun lil attack :D

Best answers
I though it was going to be more like pushing them away at walls, like in bfp....

Best answers
Who doesn't love throwing rocks? Remeber back to your kindergarten years when you got in trouble for it? It used to be so much fun.. now we get to do it again! I wonder if he'll be able to throw the houses on certain maps...

Best answers
hah, i can just see it now... ESF_City people throwing buildings at eachtoher instead of beams...O_O kinda scary actually

Best answers
lol buildings aren't env_model entities :/

But we can import models from other games and implement them in our custom maps,imagine throwing a skulk to someone :D or even Mr. Satan(Hercule to you english dub watchers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom