Expelled/excluded from school, please help ><

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact is, he will have a hard time to get into any school if they know of his low attendancy in his current school. Nor do you want to go work somewhere when you are 16, working sucks at that age.

Your best bet is to go back to your school, and see your principal. Tell him how bad of a mistake you have made by not going to school, and how you now understand you pretty much **** up your life if you don't go to school. Tell him how you want to go back to school, and how you want help to make sure you stay attending school. Now I don't know how your policies in your country are regarding help on attending schools, but if you'd ask for it here in the Netherlands you would get that help. And if he gives you one final chance and he allows you to go back to school, know one thing; you are one lucky guy, don't mess it up again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you missed so much school how do you expect your attendance at the workplace will be? Go back to school or you'll never learn anything.

Best answers
Ive spoken to the principle giving him reasons for my bad truency, he responded "your place isnt right here at this school, i will continue to help you out by looking for jobs and courses.." anyway i setup an appointment with a career advisor tomorrow, im thinking of getting home schooled and finding a job until next year where i will try get back into school and start fresh.

Thanks for all the responses so far.. I have really thought about all the replies, anyhow hopefully things workout :/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's good to see that you are at least planning to go back to school next year. A wise decision.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The best you got is to capture your chances to don't destroy your work in school.Almost all spends more time than joined there.Wish you good luck with these things to dont mess up even further :smile:

Best answers
Get a job working at a food chain or a retail store. If you work hard and always show up early, you can get a management position within a few years, maybe sooner. Management is one of the few careers in life that equally requires experience WITH education. If you worked for 8 years, you could become a senior manager with any retail/food chain. They'll probably pay for your college too.

You could become a District Manager with McDonalds and make a great deal of money too if you wanted. As far as the business world goes, education comes later.

If you want to be an engineer, join the Navy.

All the other careers fit in between those two, imo.

Best answers
You have only one life... do what you want with it.

Success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom