Expelled/excluded from school, please help ><

Best answers
Yesterday during school the deputy principle removed me from school, now im lost in life trying to figure out what i can do with my self.
Anyone have any ideas on what i can do or focus on towards a life career?

Btw im 16 as of now, priorities are i have to get some type of job before two weeks, and im thinking of getting home schooled or a course until nextyear where i can join a new school and start fresh again..

I enjoy computers lol.. cars.., im going to join the army around the age of 18 or 19 and then find me a career when i come out.

Please suggest some ideas and help me out here.. i dont really know what i can be when im older, or what to do instead of school. thanks for reading

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why did you get kicked out?

Just go to another High School...I got kicked out of 2 high schools before graduating at the third one.

If you plan on going to the army you need a HS diploma or a GED, and you will get in the army way faster with a HS diploma, my friend had to wait 7 months before a GED seat opened up to take the ASVAB test.

You can join the middle of the year of high school by the way.

Best answers
I said that.. but the school reckons that would be a stupid idea now due to its almost end of school here, my parents flamed me also for suggesting that, they reckon no other school would accept me because we tried last year, not atm anyway. the teacher said he would also give me a really bad reference if any other schools ring him.

I got removed due to really bad attendency.. and i was on my last warning for other stuff

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I said that.. but the school reckons that would be a stupid idea now due to its almost end of school here, my parents flamed me also for suggesting that, they reckon no other school would accept me because we tried last year, not atm anyway. the teacher said he would also give me a really bad reference if any other schools ring him.

I got removed due to really bad attendency.. and i was on my last warning for other stuff
You actually didn't say any of that in your first post.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try reasoning with the Principal. Promise that you'll take the rest of the year seriously and convey the impact being expelled will have on your future.

Failing that, I would recommend doing the year again at another school. Applying and getting rejected doesn't do any harm (despite being pretty demoralizing).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Maybe take school more seriously and stop being immature. Take your future seriously for once.

Best answers
Try reasoning with the Principal. Promise that you'll take the rest of the year seriously and convey the impact being expelled will have on your future.

Failing that, I would recommend doing the year again at another school. Applying and getting rejected doesn't do any harm (despite being pretty demoralizing).
I tried that last time they tried removing me, so i guess they really wanted me gone and they took up on my attendency record as an opportunity to remove me.
Im looking for a career for now, could anyone mention something focused towards computers where i could make a career of. my cousin was doing programming or something in university

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im looking for a career for now, could anyone mention something focused towards computers where i could make a career of. my cousin was doing programming or something in university
All I can suggest is college. You may need to have completed school in order to get into it though, I'm not familiar with the system.

FP may seem a little harsh, but he's right. You need to take whatever path you do seriously from now on.

Best answers
Grega, I thougt about that. After i come out of the army i could invest my funds towards my own buisness/factory for other companys/buisness/retaile stores. The factory could be designing websites, graphics related hardware or even products.
I thought about this when i had work experience with my dad last year, we were processing hardware/products and we send them out to companys and such. my dad gets paid allright so..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't want to sound harsh but you getting kicked out of school was your fault and your fault only. You made a choice of not going to school and now you're asking for help on forums? I know a few people like yourself that got kicked out for not attending school. I don't know how it goes in your country but over here once you get kicked out you can hardly enter a new school and start over. I'd recommend you to go back and apologize until they see that you're truly sorry and hope they take you back

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first piece of advice would be:

stop seeking advice from a dragonball z fansite forum.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You ****ed up pretty badly. What did you think would happen if you skipped school, never attending class? I would try my hardest to get back in and I would take things seriously. Do you want to be working at McDonalds for the rest of your life?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not the end of the world. Here is the truth about college: it's not always worth it.

I don't mean to offend you, but by the sounds of it, you weren't planning on becoming a lawyer or some type of graduate student. Meaning, whatever you did, you would not be making that much more than if you went to work directly as a HS grad. The loans you have to pay off due to college tuition means you actually make less coming out of college looking for a job.

That does NOT mean you should skip out on graduating. Unless you get a HS diploma, you will be making much, much less than a HS grad. You need to get a GED or find a school to take you. Jobs without a HS diploma is fast food. Wal-Mart. The mall.

Hint: girls arn't attracted to guys who smell like french fries.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You ****ed up pretty badly. What did you think would happen if you skipped school, never attending class? I would try my hardest to get back in and I would take things seriously. Do you want to be working at McDonalds for the rest of your life?
I resent that, *******.

Best answers
Listen being pushed out of a skul doesn't mean ur whole career is destroyed..if u want successful career in the future then go get admitted to another skul...medical certificates cud've been ur savior if u had them at the right time to justify ur bad attendance...just wait for a year or start over in the same standard again...without degrees these days u won't find decent salary and stuff..and making a successful business career is pretty tough....so start over again...ur only 16...u need to study now..and get good results...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go show you're willing to change in some way. Do some volunteer work, it always looks good, for employers/schools/colleges etc. Look into any further education possibilities you have. Try sending out a letter to colleges/schools, a mature well written letter, explain your situation say you're determined to succeed at any kind of opportunities that are given to you. Keep trying and don't be worried by bad responses, just keep doing it no matter what kind of responses you get. If you feel really determined, dress up smart (shirt/tie/suit) and just go to places you'd like to work, or learn, and ask to speak to somebody who could talk to you about any possibilities that you may be able to work there. Look at training schemes, say you're willing to work for a period without pay, anything you can. Last thing you want is to be stuck in some **** minimum wage job for the rest of your life.

Most importantly change your attitude, if you don't want to appear like a drop out, you have to be able to show how determined you are to succeed, in everything you do. Bunking off and doing **** all won't do you any favours.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with some of the other members here go back and see the head of the school and tell him why you didnt attend class even if the reason is small

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to an informatics technical school (since you like computers). It's not as boring as the "only theory school", you learn the basic of hardware and coding, it equals to the minimum school grade demanded, you get to learn something you like, and you are able to do something in the market.. (that's how it works here in my country, and if I knew it earlier, it would've been my decision a long time ago)

Oh of course, and then if you like what you're doing and have the patience to study, you can proceed to the university and get a much better job. What matters is that you like what you do, but dont forget, without the minimal studying, you can forget a good future.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Go to an informatics technical school (since you like computers). It's not as boring as the "only theory school", you learn the basic of hardware and coding, it equals to the minimum school grade demanded, you get to learn something you like, and you are able to do something in the market.. (that's how it works here in my country, and if I knew it earlier, it would've been my decision a long time ago)

Oh of course, and then if you like what you're doing and have the patience to study, you can proceed to the university and get a much better job. What matters is that you like what you do, but dont forget, without the minimal studying, you can forget a good future.
Somehow i don't think he can get into that school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom