Exaggerated Kamehameha strength.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know about 1.3 since I can't add bots in the open beta to test it but in 1.2.3 I noticed you guys exaggerated with the kamehameha strength. When I try to push Goku's kamehameha with the galitgun (and I'm not talking about ECX or any addon), even tough I have significantly more power level my beam get's pushed back very easily. In DBZ Goku pushed the galitgun because, like always, he used more energy out of nowhere to go from kaiokan x3 to kaiokan x4. Without the kaiokan the galitgun would have been way over the kamehameha's power. So the kamehameha isn't a "uber strong beam" just cos Goku defeated most enemies with it. If you noticed Vegeta used his attacks only once or twice. If he would have used them as often as Goku did, I bet they would have been at least as strong as Goku's.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF galit Gun = Kamehameha

Allso in the series Goku using 3 times Kaioken was about as strong as Vegeta. Maybe a bit weaker. Hence why he won with 4 times Kaioken.

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to know, but I'll be damned if I remember now. It's something like for every second you charge, the kame / gallit gun will do the same amount of damage, it's just that the kamehameha can be charged for a little longer.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to know, but I'll be damned if I remember now. It's something like for every second you charge, the kame / gallit gun will do the same amount of damage, it's just that the kamehameha can be charged for a little longer.
Points per charge. Basically the amount of time you charge a galit gun to full is smaller than the one for Kamehameha. But if they are both charged equaly long they are of equal strength. The KI consumption, damage factor and everything else is the same. Only the charge time is smaller for Galit Gun.

Though due to complaints its allready been changed. YOu can test it out in the open beta. Galit Gun is now a Kamehameha clone. Meaning the max charge time for both is the same now.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you just don't know how to control Gallit Gun. I'm sure you'd lose even if you was the one using Kamehameha.

In anime/manga (IMO):
  1. Spirit Bomb;
  2. Final Flash;
  3. Kamehameha & Gallit Gun;
  4. Big Bang - it has bigger explosive power than Kamehameha and Gallit Gun because the energy is stored in one place, but it's outmatched in beam struggle, because Big Bang is no longer controlled after shot.
BTW Goku used Kaioken when fighting Kamehameha vs. Gallit Gun not because Kamehameha was weaker, it's because Goku was weaker (without his Kaioken) than Vegeta.

Last edited:
Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF galit Gun = Kamehameha
in 1.2.3 Kamehameha > GalitGun because in 1.2.3 it was considerd to be a medium beam

in 1.3 it's been adjusted to be the same as a khh

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
in 1.2.3 Kamehameha > GalitGun because in 1.2.3 it was considerd to be a medium beam

in 1.3 it's been adjusted to be the same as a khh
No John. In 1.2 the hamehameha and Galit gun are equal. AS long as the charge time is the same. They have the same power over time multiplier. Just that the kamehameha can be charged half a second longer.

Best answers
I think it'd be lame if the gallit gun was stronger. It never stood out to me as a great attack. Like if it was that much better, why wouldn't Vegeta use it later in the series as well? Goku and Gohan still used their KHH afterall. (Maybe he does and I didn't notice?)

I agree with hleV's order there, although I'd add that Bomb attacks in general are not as strong as Beam attacks and are in a different category themselves.

Spirit Bomb is like an exception to Bomb attacks since it has a loop hole to gather energy from "the universe" instead of just the world. Because of this, its power can vary greatly. Bomb attacks typically only win when the opponent is completely outmatched, where Beams are used against stronger opponents to overpower them.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
No John. In 1.2 the hamehameha and Galit gun are equal. AS long as the charge time is the same. They have the same power over time multiplier. Just that the kamehameha can be charged half a second longer.
I am preaty sure that the Galit Gun was a bit more weaker , a medium beam strenght, since I liked to beam spam a lot I realy know how the dmg was there

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Strength whise it was the same. Charge whise it was a bit weaker.

As said the amount of power per second charged was the same with both. But since the Kamehameha was charged longer. It ended up with more power in its full charge, while galit gin had an earlier full charge. At minimum charge they were the same.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kaioken said:
The Kaio-ken (η•ŒηŽ‹ζ‹³, "Fist of the Worlds") or the Kaio-Ken Attack was a technique invented by King Kai, in which Goku was the only person ever able to successfully use the technique. In the series, the Kaio-ken is a technique that multiplies the user's ki for a "heart beat", enabling them to inflict serious damage to foes who are considerably stronger than them. After the introduction of the Kaio-ken, it became one of Goku's signature attacks, however, it became greatly overshadowed by his ability to become a Super Saiyan later on in the animated series and manga. While in the state, the ki aura's color become crimson.
The reason why he gained so much ki is just like SSJ. You gain Ki for the transformation.

But The Kamehameha and Galick Gun are equal in power as said. Remember this is a mod only 'Based' on dbz. Not everything will be exactly as the Manga/anime.

Best answers
Yeah I actually preferred Galick Gun because it fired faster.

Purple beams in general are harder to block though right? I had a conversation with Bad Karma about this before, and he went over the differences in how the colors work.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never noticed that. If what you're saying is true, it's probably because the values are different.

Best answers
Yeah we played it out where I fired a KHH and he blocked it within 6 seconds, and he fired a Galick Gun and it went on for ~10 seconds and nearly killed me, both at the same PL.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
beams are depend on powerlevel , galitgun charges in 5 sec, khh in 6 sec, 10 sec final-flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom