[EvoSSJ4] TRANS PREVIEW!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Meh I didn't really like it. The 10x KMHMH sprite was aweful. The oozaru was blocky. The trans sounds were pretty bad and I didn't know that there was a moon in the ROSAT.^^
Actually I think the moon just appeared above his head when he initiated the transformation, and then vanished when it was complete.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes, it appeared when transed...

@ Logan - just wait another video, ok? Camera man wasn't using HQ sprites the rest of team were using. Besides, if its so crappy and rubbish, show us BTL SSJ4 Goku trans, then I'll accept if you'r trash talking around or not.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will not have any of you arguing about your mods here Logan be nicer and EncorE_SX learn how to accept criticsm. If he doesn't like something try to find out why and try and improve it.Logan if you dont like something be specific say why you dont and tell him how to improve it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To make this clear - I'm not trying to start flame war here.
@ Logan - I apologize for mine reaction. Its just that when I see "Blah, its bad, njanjanja..." I don't think with mine head and I don't come to idea someone is trying to help me ( I guess )

Best answers
Logan said:
Even that 10x Kamehameha charge sprite was awful
I know logan, thats the old sprite :laff: Wait till you see the new one :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ummm, Shadershi, if you can beat Devils Hitmans 10x red charge, then we use that one. If not... We use Devils one ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LSSJ said:
ssjgoku83 i hate uXD

btw thats weedhumpster or stephenXD

but yeah its me ><

and the oozaru is gonna be remade.
effects will be much betterXD the flashes u see at the start gonna be redone.
oozaru will grow and get smaller(at the start he will grow from normal size and the he will get smaller from oozaru form to ssj4)
omgXD
im not funnyXD
teeheeXD

I really don't like it. Imagine the FPS drops with all the attacks and the effects. And the Oozaru looks WAY HIGH POLY. I really don't like the sprite either.

*Edit*
And what the **** is NJA? Is it the "hot" hail thing? -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NJA = Not Joking Around o.o

and the BTL one did suck XD ... RaD has tooken over the BTL and we are currently growing everyday XD ... still not even close to Evossj4 ... Evossj4 Is like the best plugin since EVM o.o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lutz alec said:

and the BTL one did suck XD ... RaD has tooken over the BTL and we are currently growing everyday XD ... still not even close to Evossj4 ... Evossj4 Is like the best plugin since EVM o.o
Who is this RaD? And whoever they are, did not take over BTL. If they did, I would be well aware of it. ..Whoever they are :O...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lutz alec said:

and the BTL one did suck XD ... RaD has tooken over the BTL and we are currently growing everyday XD
For one, RaD did not take over btl. We are still working on btl, and 2... RaD sucks hardcore, i played in their server and laughed my ass off when i saw ssj4 trunks and gohan, and the speeds of just running is unreal... RaD will be the first to fall out of us all.

Best answers
Well currently I'm not worried about our ssj4 trans.. In fact its just a placeholder right now.. I'm more concerned about the preceding ones. And can we all stop bashing each others mods.. There is nothing wrong with competition.

BAILOPAN said:
More is always good ;] monoculture in software is bad.
You won't see much of BTL until we release a video. Until then you can only guess at what we have.

I will however give you some constructive criticism. Use a higher noise value on the lightning that surrounds the player. It looks straight.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ dreak killer & lutz_alec - NJA doesn't mean no joke around -.-
NJA means nothing!!!
NJA!!!
NJANJANJANJANJANJANJANJNA!!! NJA!!!!

@ Jinto - I already did so

@ all - we have improved trans a lilttle bit. Made so that Oozaru slowly grows to brown one, then it goes golden, etc.

And its VEEEERY FPS friendly.

Best answers
Your worried about fps in the half life engine?, what the hell do you use, pentium 2's.

Best answers
Additive rendering is very costly. So framerates are an issue and almost every effect is additively rendered. In all the mods. EVM, BTL, and EvoSsj4.

And you will be suprised how many people still have systems that are very old.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea, including you jinto XD

@ devils - I'm trying to lower FPS cost in transes, but its hard since I have dual 6800 UE's, so I cann0t test it good.

Best answers
I can't test framerates good either. Got a pci-express x850 xt. Never drops from 99fps ( unless I've got developer mode on :D then framerates are insane ).
So I gotta push all the framerate testing onto our testers :D

Anyway hope to see more keep the progress rolling.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
@ dreak killer & lutz_alec - NJA doesn't mean no joke around -.-
NJA means nothing!!!
NJA!!!
NJANJANJANJANJANJANJANJNA!!! NJA!!!!
Yep.. definately a new hail..
Shadershi, you should practice more on those things that are going to stick out and go in circles, I reaally don't like those. They look... basic o_O

Best answers
encore stay coolXD he is just jealous.

but yeah if that so trashy then show us ur work!
we got a trans! and not a few stupid flashes and booom ssj4

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LSSJ said:
encore stay coolXD he is just jealous.

but yeah if that so trashy then show us ur work!
we got a trans! and not a few stupid flashes and booom ssj4
You need to learn to read. I never said it was trashy, I said it could use some work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom