EVM Trans Sound?

Best answers
hi, i had checked the evm forum for anything on sounds for evm but there wasnt any + not many ppl post so i deciede to post here about it. i downloaded evm (i use cs for esf btw), installed it, it works fine, but when i go to transform for a second/3rd/4th time no sound comes up (only the aura and charging up sound).

o yeah and bots dun work, i did the shortcut thing, it works, but i cant transform. could anyone help me with these plz

Best answers
but not many ppl go to that site and plus this is under micellaunious (or hoeva you spell it)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand, but your query is of a technical nature - and it's always best to ask at the home forums of the people who made that mod for something like that. And as stated in the sticky, Miscellanious is a place to have 'general discussions' about EVM and/or EEA... but technical queries should be confined to the likes of their own forums.

Anyhow, good luck finding your answer.

Best answers
ok, but if they dont give me an answer within a week, ill post another one here k?. you can close it now i dont think i have anymore to say

Best answers
you must put the sound in esf\sound\EVM\zzz instead of zzz player name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom