EVM the ultimate add-on

Best answers
ya i would too but I really wanna see pics to see which one is the better bet.

Best answers
Well most likely EVM will be coming out first....So everyone will be downloading it, then switch over to EEA to test that out. :O

Best answers
Well until i see anything from EEA, i gotta go with EVM here

Best answers
umm... where is the EVM site or the EEA Site.... I just want to know so I can compare....

Best answers
im on evms side.

what is a transformation good for, if youre unable to see the power behind it..? would you watch dbz if the characters there would transform without flashes and sparks and wind and stuff!? guess not. maybe the trans and stuff of evm will get old and boring (lol! is better than nothing(like eea)) but then you could say that eea is ALREADY old, right!? think eea will get boring after a few hours of playing. okay, you have the higher powerlevel after transforming, but thats all! without sparks and stuff it is boring! and itll stay boring! gameplay.. lol! its a dbz mod not a indiana jones mod or whatever!

you know.. this isnt an atack to the eea team members..

hmm lets compare eea to evm

eea: new transformations
+ better for lame computers
- in my opinion it will get even faster boring and old than evm
(- i searched the forums there, but didnt found any more features..)

okay.. sounds good, right? its cool

evm: new transformations

+ cool looking ones
+features like invulen..inv.. un.. you cant kill the guy whos trainsforming right now
+push back during turbo
+ more ppl know it
+ new atack for goku --> kaiyoken
- slow on lame computers

i dont want to say eea suxx or whatever! i just dont get it why eea shouldbe better than evm.

maybe i dont really care about killing thousands of ppl without being killed; to brag around with my esf skills >_>

i do care more about the series. dbz. the transformations. the spirit of the show..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eea is a transformation pack, that you can create your own servers with, with the same ease of use as starting a normal esf game, (lan games included, and bot compatible) it wont le you join normal esf serers with it installed though, but it comes with a small program to activate/deactivate eea in 2 clicks,

sure its not as flashy as evm, but like me not everyone likes being seen all the way across the map, thier effects do look good in pictures but they arent really that practical for playing the game,

if you do like evm i hope you have a very good internet connection, or you live right nextdoor to the evm server in question, cuz you wont be making your own games for awhile,

there are reasons they are different,

Best answers
nuttzy I am determined to turn you the the EVM side...join me....lol
well your problem with the being seen from across the map is fixed...you cant be touched when you transform...and I think that inculdes a small invisible shield around your character like gohans that absorbs any ki attack.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all that does is unbalance the game, add that to my cons list of evm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: invisible sheild when you transform, how brutal! Uh oh I'm gonna die!

*hits transform button*

I'm not gonna die :)

And why would nuttzy turn, he infact works for EEA o_O

Best answers
yea. so? its more based on the series!

lol.. u know sailor moon? thank god this isnt a sm mod!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey well in the series they couldnt switch characters ever, maybe they should only let you use one character, since it is more like the series

and you couldnt fight for more than 30 seconds at a time without a 5 minute pause staring at each other, maybe they should add that too =), i mean making it exactly like the series is what youw ant right?

oh and whenever you die you should go to kais planet and you hafta wait for someone to wish you back,

its a game, it should be balanced, regardless if its not balanced it shouldnt even be multiplayer

Best answers
Both mods dates keep getting pushed back, I wish one would just be released. :x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have worked for eea, i have never worked for evm, there for a short while i quit eea, but i rejoined

Best answers
dont be ridiculous.

whats the difference between eeea and evm?

the transformation sprites. and maybe som different power levels blah blah..

i think its a good idea to make the transformations look like that.if its a dbz mod. why dont let the series-feeling happen in the servers too? to SEE how powerful you are, to think you are the char you picked! to be in the dbz universe.. a fighter defending earth! feel the spirit of dbz! not just hide somewhere and play for months to get able to kill thousands of players before you die by yourself! gameplay, eh? its just more difficult to hit other people in evm.

but everyone has this advantage. except new connected users. but they will fast gain power and be alost as strong as the other players are and thats it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy:- Oh right. Ok.

Everyone:-But hey. Now do you see? EVM have made another preview video, or have allowed one to be made. EEA should do the same to "advertise" their product. It's like 1080 Avalanche. It wasn't bought much over here, because no-one knew about it being released, and also, there wasn't any advertising of it, like there usually is (ie., previews, general adverts, pictures, confirmed release date etc.)

Best answers
Like said many times in different posts....There are 2 kind of ESF players, People who like to see "flashy" stuff such as huge explosions, lightning, aura's, so on...and people who just want better game play.
EVM = flashy
EEA = gameplay.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, people are getting things mixed up,

eea is a transformations pack, that works exactly the same as the current esf,

evm you hafta be online to play, and deal with the huge amount of lag (if not more cuz of the added gfx)

the choice is up to you, and my choice is eea, cuz of evms past and some of its present troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom