EVM the ultimate add-on

Best answers
now i know lots of people are worried about the lagg in EVM and I am kinda too. BUT this add-on to ESF is Very much needed for some folks...there are two kinds of players on ESF...

The gameplay kind- these people like the game because its smooth....has a good fighting system and has a learning curve high enough to not make any noob look like a l33t.

Then there is the

Eye Candy kind- (this is me) we are the people who love the game BUt we want to see big explosions....fantastic looking transformations, and we want to work for our transformations....Now if you're like me you play so much because you like the game but also you really want to hear and see the transformations....these people tend to be more loyal and pay more attention to the shows detail. Pretty much there is a good mix of people in ESF and thats why this mod is doing so well. With EVM the EYE candy people will jump for joy while watching vegeta go majin...over and over again. While the gameplay people will be standing right behind you waiting for you to stop transing so they can 8 melee combo you. ;)

I love ESF and I think that everyone should and probobly will get EVM even if they dont like the idea of the huge transformations.

So what is you're take on EVM....love the idea or you could live without it???

Best answers
I love the idea. You can play the game just like in the show now. I think i'm one of the "EYE candy" people:p. EVM is going to be a great succes and I think it will be lots more fun to play ESF with EVM. Coz who don't want to have a PL of 40.000.000 when you're fighting against a SSJ3 Goku with Majin Vegeta.:laff::laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id rather have 999999 pl and instagib wth a ki blast, but thats just me,

(dont ask how heh)

Best answers
I'v played EVM, and from the most recent pictures iv seen, the transformations havnt changed much since I "tested" for it.
It is alot of fun, new transformations and stuff, but know this. It gets very old, very fast, especially since the transformations take like 30 seconds each, and they dont get quicker like the origonal ESF ones.

Best answers
I hope you have improved it, otherwise it isnt worth playing for more than 10-20 minutes lol

Best answers
I think EVM is great, its just that Beta 1.1 is getting old.
Only thing that bothers me is a cannot create my own servers.
There are a few bugs, but as far as I can see, this baby is ready!

And I don't think EVM will work with Beta 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems to me like the idea isnt all that spectacular i mean all it is is more transformations and some extra attacks

nothing really remarkablely new

so i mean its like any amx type mod something cool and fun to goof around in but nothing earth shatteringly needed

Best answers
in the addon will Trunks have his sword?cause i've seen picks of him without it.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
seems to me like the idea isnt all that spectacular i mean all it is is more transformations and some extra attacks

nothing really remarkablely new

so i mean its like any amx type mod something cool and fun to goof around in but nothing earth shatteringly needed
Actually there really aren't any new attacks. Goku gets Kaioken which he can only use once and a while. Its all about power and eye candy too. The transform effects are very pretty. But it does get old, cause its still Beta 1.1 underneath all the sugercoating. But it will most definitely hold ESF fans over until ESF Beta 1.2 releases.

dbrulz72 said:
in the addon will Trunks have his sword?cause i've seen picks of him without it.
He still has his sword, but depending upon which model you use, you may not see it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres a couple shots I put together with the downloadable models from ESF-World and ESF Stuff:
http://www.esforces.com/phrack50/pics/goodguys.JPG
http://www.esforces.com/phrack50/pics/badguys.JPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but really i never see evm making any progress its always still beta testing

seems like a waste if it doesnt come out till after 1.2

Best answers
Hibiki said:
but really i never see evm making any progress its always still beta testing

seems like a waste if it doesnt come out till after 1.2
In its current state, I think EVM is ready.
But that desicion is not mine to make.

Unless ESF Beta 1.2 is coming really really soon, I doubt that will happen.

* W00000000000000000t!!!!! 500 posts *

Best answers
well i just hope that evm comes out before 1.2 because im about to take esf off my comp cause its takin up tons of space.

Best answers
i read on the evm official site it said it is gonna be released to the public this month.

Best answers
Heh. It will be "all the rage" for a good 2-3 days, then it will quickly die down, because the transformations get old, no matter how much you "improved" it. It will be fun, dont get me wrong. It will just get old too fast. To me, it probobly wasn't worth the trouble to put together, since they took *forever* to make it.

Best answers
well, nevertheless, i still think that it will be sweet, its not like it could make ESF worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom