Every single XBOX 360 produced is DEFECTIVE....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is funny actually. Imagine if they'd actually put some effort into it.

I mean... It's done HALF ASS and STILL better than the PS3.

TAKE THAT SONY FANBOYS!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a bit late, (but hey, the forums were down for a long time and its still on the first page XD)

but when this thread was originally posted, i was laughing at it.

seems everyones BUT mine was breaking, my cousins broke twice. 3 of my friends broke, but mine was still standing strong, and i had even purchased mine 2 months before them.

so i assumed they were just keeping it in a ****ty location, or on the floor.

but while the forums were down, while trying to download the bioshock demo my console froze, when i powered it back up everything was as normal. I jumped over to the media section to play some children of bodom while i waited for my download to finish, but no..... freezes again.

this happens 3 more times within 5 seconds of powering up the console, then it happened, 3 red lights >_>.

i call up microsoft, and sure enough thanks to this little announcement my 3 month factory warranty had been extended to 3 years. (effectively screwing me out of the 80$ 3 year extended warranty i purchased)

all that bull**** thrown aside though, i was very impressed with the customer support, they make up for the ****ty hardware i guess by providing amazing support, they replaced it for free, AND FAST, I had the new one in less than a week, INCLUDING the time it took them to send me the box and me to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom