Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I dont believe there is a God

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice.

Now give it a dark gray background, and make it 1024X768, so I can use it as my wallpaper!

Best answers
holy crap man... after you added color, it looked as if u had taken an official picture...
but the mouth lookds weird.. i dunno..

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am an Evangelion fan and that is an awesome drawing. Take Hwoarang's advice and make us a wallpaper :p

Best answers
Finished :D

A few notes...
I decided against a painterly background which i was orignally going to do, so i could finish with it and move on to the 2nd piece of eva fanart i'm planning (a more gratifying piece for me, more in my morbid style). With that decided i tried a few things for the bg, and i was pretty happy with this. It's basic but that suits me just fine.

Also, thanks for all the comments everyone, i love getting lots of feedback. Hope you enjoy the pic :)

Larger Image on DeviantArt is here (if you feel like leaving a msg there).
1600x1200 Wallpaper Size can be found here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Replied at Deviantart. Awesome work man.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks beautiful as a wallpaper \o/

Infact it looks so beautiful, i think ill use it in my next sig. Well that is if you dont mind :p

Best answers
Okay, update :D

Well not quite, but i have started work on the 2nd one, so here's the 1st image (i figured i'd keep this thread rolling).

The chest armour is out of perspective with the shoulders, and the left shoulder piece of armour is drawn a bit wrong, but those will be fixed in due course..

Best answers
And another quick update...

Comments and crits would be most useful, as proportions are just getting sorted out :)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diablos, just watch the double posting from now on. ;).

The right shoulder wing/blade thing looks like it's on the wrong angle from the perspective you're trying to capture... Maybe it's just me though.

Best answers
Heh, sorry opty. The doubleposting rules are a bit strict though, but whatever, i'm not one to contest the rules/mods... i'll just edit next time and add the new pic if no one has replied ;). Thx for the crit also...

Update :D
Changed the position of the head (much better now i think), added legs and other stuffs...

Yeah i understand opty, it's cool. I might have to make one of those kind of threads in the future.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the rules can seem strict, but I didn't make em, just enforce em =P. The head looks alot better relative to the shoulder things (don't know what they are) now.

I mean, in a thread like Tale's art topic, where <u>she</u> (thanks X =P) is constantly updating his work in just <u>one thread</u>, I see no problem with double posting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales is a she :p

And Diablos, could be me, but I think the pose becomes a lot more powerful if you tilt the torso a bit forward, like the robot's bending over just a bit.

Best answers
I'll try that one when i open photoshop again chaos, here's the latest image for now...

Best answers
Thanks for the constant influx of positive comments chaos, its just the kind of thing i need to keep driving me closer to completion ^_^

Quick update before i hit bed, lineart is pretty much complete for the character at this stage. Might add some more weight in certain areas later.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn man!!!! looks awesome! =o
how do you make the lineart so clean?

amazing =o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom