Evangelion Fanart

Do you believe in God?

• Yes I believe in God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I dont believe there is a God

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
The lines get that smoothness because the canvas size is 4096x3072. At that size the lines are easier to draw cleanly, and when its shrunk down they become much smoother :D

Update with colours...

Best answers
hey diablos.. lookin pretty good so far. But i do believe the colors have this "dull" effect to it.. I dont know if the robot's original's colors are like that... i think you should make it more 'intense'! hope this helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think thats cause it might be a night time scene, since the first time
that evangelion got tested it was at night, and he messed himself up :p.

I really like the line art, very smooth and very secsi, The colors seem ok, but
they kinda have this ninja turtles feel to em XD. Can't wait for ya to finish it.

Best answers
Yeah enix is spot on there with the night scene, i boosted the colours a bit though tales, they were peeving me a little too.

Update. I've slapped together a graphic representation of what i'm gonna do for the background, but it will be airbrushed. Finished the shaded shadows and highlights, did the teeth and loads of other tweaks to the lines too. I changed the left knee (made the vent actually point the right way) and moved the right knee up a bit to fix perspective errors on the eva itself (see below for elaboration).

I talked to a guy who's really good at drawing and he told me the perspective on the image as a whole is badly flawed (cause i didn't bother making sure it was right), but especially the buildings in relation to the eva. The way i drew them "right" looked like crap compared to the style on these though, so i'm taking artistic license on the perspective, incase anyone picks up on it ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is absolutely ****ing brilliant! >;o

I really like it :] keep it up

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That last one is even better than the first. Really nice work. And the red outline looks kinda funny on that last one.

Best answers
Cucumba, David, Suicidal, thanks for comments. I was waiting for you to comment especially david ;)

This should be the final update before i post the finished i think... The background needs some more detail and some blood, some clouds too, but the eva is just about done. I might add a bit of shadowing to the closest knee, as it looks a bit bland.

Thanks for all the comments and crits guys :D

Best answers
perfect just prefect, where are yuo going to use these pics for ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what program are you using to draw those? CLue me in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom