ESFStuff now has a upload manager.

Best answers
Hey all.

i yought that he most of you proberly don`t know it yet so i will post it here...

ESFStuff now has a upload manager so you can upload your files via that script if you want.

For the ESF Team:: The basic reason that i have added a upload manager to the site is that i got sick that i don`t recieve any of your files but they do recieve!!!! i also want to host ur files :) so with the upload manager you guys can upload new videos or whatever to esfstuff :)

some specifications of the uploader:
file types allowed: tar.gz, zip, rar, gz, tar, exe
file size limit: 49.063 MB

Allreaddy thanx alot.

Link to the upload manager

Bolteh2

B
site is still ****ed up in firefox... (and any non-ie browser)

please fix it;. those iframes are like;. 20 pixels heigh... cant see **** on it :x

Best answers
Prozac said:
hmmm maybe we can divide the esf 1.2 installer in 4 or 5 parts and host it there :p
LOL!!!!! i don`t want the esf ionstaller becourse that would take to much bandwidth :p

DON`T FORGET.. i only have 200 GB a month avalible :p
but soon i will buy a extra 600 GB accound but that still isn`t enough for esf beta 1.2

for the errors in other browsers.. i don`t know how to fix that.. this is the code that i use to include an iframe:
< IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0
src="http://files.esfstuff.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=2" frameBorder=0 noResize
width=100% scrolling=auto height=100%
target="none"></IFRAME>

i did < IFRAME> becourse it really includes in here if i do it without the space :S

so i don`t work with pixels but with percent.. i think it should be fine..
i will install firefox and i will report what i get to see with it :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm you should work with pixels and percent, pixels for frames that should be the same and percent for the rest

Best answers
Quite true. If you use the percentages, they won't work for non-IE browsers. Change them over to the exact pixel values and your site will work alot better on firefox.

Best answers
i tested it on firefox and netscape and this is my conclusion:

Netscape: (it looks buatifull but the working sucks.. it doesn`t even show the iframes)
FireFox: (verry nice program and the iframes work.. only the height isn`t working good with percentages.. but i gonna try to fix it :) i alreaddy asked for support for that problem on a dutch expert forum witch is all about coding sites :) whatever it is gonna be.. i will get it working in firefox :) but i will try to find out if there is anything that works like iframe works but is for all browsers :))

Best answers
You were already told how to fix the iframes (height or whatever). Use Pixels, thats all there is to it, then it will work in any browser (assuming it supports frames)

Best answers
Well for now it works fine in firefox... i have set the height to 600.. but it still doesn`t show in netscape..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its your pixels. you just need to change them to the smallest setting. so everythign looks teeny tiny. its like 1074x8xx something like that. just fix your settings. also Gohan can you do me a favor, i was banned from your forums because i beat one of your moderators in an esf fight. and he got all mad. I dont find it very fair to ban me because of that. think you can unban me. my name Is Phoenix i think

Best answers
How did you get that upload manager on your site? sorry i just have to know :(

Edit::: I dont need to know, now HLH has an upload manager :D yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom