ESF's photoshoppers unite

Lid

L
Ok here is a challenge, over at worth 1000, they had a comp where u had to photosahop people out of picetures, but leave the clothes, this was the winner...

EDIT: sorry, i want to see if any guys at esf can do things like this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes jeebus... jeebus indeed

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just deleting pixels I guess?

Lid

L
yeah, but then u got make it match line for line... and that back of the web of spiderman that guy had to do line for line, so it's very hard

Retired
Best answers
its not very hard at all guys, you can do it in many videoediting programs such as Premire where you can export the film asa timeline and take it into photoshop. Whta that does is it gives eery picture its own layer that way when you erase a head you can still see the background.

How do i know this I take Video Editing at School and our Last project was to make people fly so we did that same procedure to erase the support lines.

If you want when i get the time after exams i can explain it more indepth.

Best answers
indeed, it' is extremely easy, infact, that spiderman one would have been easier than the one from hollow man, i could do that quite easily, but quite frankly, i need to spend my time on more important things.

*MEGEH! gewd to c ya mate :fight: *
Cheeseman

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
actually they wouild both be pretty easy to do. For the spider man on they just removed the red, and copied the webing and scaled it down a bit and then moved it down so it would look transparent.

Best answers
with Nazghul. for the Living peeps, all they did was delete the head and add blue coth with a tag......but that SPIDERMAN OWNED! and oh yeah, Great Simpsons reference! THEY OWN JUST AS MUCH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the spiderman one doesnt really look to hard like someone already said considering the background is like to colors it would be pretty easy to just put the bg color where it needs to be. the hardest part would be doing the webing for his back u know what im sayin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom