ESF's Goals and Ideas.

Best answers
I was in a match one day and I was playing my best(damn Gman, I will destroy you...)and I had a idea, but before I post it under suggestions I was wanting to know what ESF goals are before I post this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you say goal...do you mean what the team focused on making the game like?

Well, if you do the team wanted real fast paced fighting, which i think they have achieved really well

Best answers
Actually, I was wondering if they were trying to make the game more dbz like. But yes, what they are focusing on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, they want to make it like DBZ - a fast paced TV show. If they changed it to some "hide and seek" game then i think ESF would lose alot of players

Best answers
I think they wanted Dragonball Z because thats really how the mod started off as (Power-Up) and besides, At that time until now really there aren't that many successful DBZ Mods so maybe they kept that in mind aswell?

Best answers
are you when you... alot long over the beta 2-3 are you then not going to make it into a single player game too???

or is it just a deathmatch???

Best answers
I know I might get burnt for this but, I think ESF is missing the "giving it your all" effect. For those who don't know what I mean, the power-up. It is mainly used in ESF and other dbz mods to "re-charge" your ki(ammo). I was just thinking that shouldn't it powering up really be what it is...powering up?

Best answers
so are you suggesting that when you powerup you should raise your powerlevel? Its a nice idea, but it would have to be capped at a certain amount, for obvious reasons (people hide for five minutes and when you next see them they have a PL of 50,000,000)

anyway, i think things like this have already been suggested, but its a nice idea

what i think is that they should have a certain amount it can go to, and that amount increases like it would normally, so your powerlevel wont ACTUALLY increase unless you powerup to your maximum. This way you could hide your powerlevel too

Best answers
Dr. Zaius, not that, its ok. I noticed that mostly when people fight you see them power-up. and all they are really doing in refueling their ammo. And, I mean when people power-up shouldn't be crazy, but it should be what it is...a power-up.

Best answers
exactly, its called powering up, but it doesnt actually up your power, it juist gives more KI or more 'ammo' as NeoBlaze calls it

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
True, people didnt seem to like those ideas, but we are talking about somethin different. My idea was that rather then having ur PL increase, have your maximum PL increase and you can power up or down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you had that, there would be no reason to ever play at anything less than your maximum, because rather than hide, we all want to WIN and GAIN MORE POWER for ourselves. So I'd just pump it up all the way and go house like we do already.

Best answers
But, you know that you gain more pl when your low, so why not only power-up when its needed. and for those who think this would mess up melee, I think melee should be based on ki(swoop-etc.)I mean in show(think I am gonna get burnt) They always swoop about 80% of the time and never stopped. AND never re-charged their ki.

Best answers
you are right....also like I remember a few fights in dbz ( well i know alot of fights in dbz ) when like while they were fighting someone there pl would increase with there anger or it would rapidly increase while there fighting cause of their anger. ( see Tree of might for what im talkin about, when goku's fighting Turles and Turles sees on his scouter goku's pl keeps rising and rising while goku's punching at him ) But like there should be like 5 meters. Hp, Cf (cat f u cker lol im sry i had to put that in) Ki, Anger = A, Max pl Mpl meter for how high u can power up for normal and ssj ( it would be better so like instead of gettin stronger then ssj while in your normal state by goin into your server and usin the dbs and powerin up constantly u would have a barrier of pl and when u go ssj your limits will reach greater then that at normal, in the normal level your pl should stop at your max which i mean your Max pl. Then when u transform your max pl will be ALot higher then normal. )
Two char's shouldn't have a max pl though

Cell:
In his imperfect stages, only because in his perfect he powered up to his max. In his imperfect stages his pl stayed at one pl.

buu: He should just have to absorb people to do stuff
Candy and his absorb with a body part.

The Candy should just increase pl like it does now

But the Absorb should be ALOT harder to pull off and require more ki to do this one since some may find it cheap because buu starts off strong as hell. This would like increase u by 1 million though but like i said this move should be EXTREMELY HARD to pull off like. It drains ki and hp, Buu has to cut off one of his body parts and then he has to let it fall to the ground ( hp just drained some ) Then he has to make it form into some lil blob and he has to maneuver it ( this is when ki starts to drain ) to hit the person much like the freezer disk but harder. Then if u hit the person with it u have to keep them from struggling out of it ( this is the easy part since in the show no one got out of it ) u have to click the fire key so the enemie wont get out and u can absorb him ( then the enemie comes back to u and he becomes a part of u.

please excuse my typing i am very tired right now just got back from clubbin.

Best answers
they should do this . to make the powerup an acual powerup . some eg from the show
super buu vs mystic gohan :
buu screamed heaps n stuff and powered up just before he blew himself up.
Majin vegeta vs fat buu:
at the begining of the fight vegeta yelled n stuff for ages . and he wasnt trasforming because he was allready in ssj2 from the fight against goku.
Perfect cell vs Gohan ssj2:
when cell screams for like 10 epsidoes :)P) and powersup in a lil effort to beat gohan.

they should make the powerup an acual powerup and they should have nothing to recharge the ki. this would make the game harder as u have to plan of what ur gonna use and u have to use ur ki wisely. and they should decrease the ammount of power each move takes . its kind of rediculous at the moment . like 1 decently charged beam would take off so much energy . like take a look at ssj2 teen gohan trying to destroy buus shell. he shot like 10 kamehameha waves at it and didnt break a swet. in esf u do 1 and ur puffed out. and swooping should take alot less ki than what it does now :S. for example when they were looking for geros lab and the z team went swooping off towards west city it was a long flight and they didnt show ne signs of loosing ne energy. same with teleporting . and so on :S . u get my point .

Best answers
well... first at all... thad numbers thad stands in the ki meter.. is not you Ki.. but you PL...

And the second... thing... you could make a new hud... where PL also was in a meter... and then you could FX. have 100.000.000 PL then make a botten to let PL fall...(hide PL) and another to let is raise... and if... for fun... make it thad way... thad you can loss some Health to get a littel bit more PL... Ect.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok look this is ESF not DragonballZ. It is BASED off of DBZ, its not a recreation of it.

Best answers
i think that u should be able 2 lower/hide ur power lvl so that if u are fighting a weaker opponent you can make it a fairer fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom