ESFORCES WII COVER CONTEST

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine if Earth's Special Forces was standalone, reach an agreement with Funimations, then imported for the Wii. The Advanced Melee could be used with the Wii-mote, nun chuck, etc.. What if ESForces ever let fans make the cover to be used on the Wii Case for their game? Wouldn't you think that'd be cool seeing a Wii Cover for ESF sitting by your Wii but you can't really play it since ESF for the Wii is above impossible.

This contest is to see who can make the very best Wii cover for ESF. This is a fun contest so I don't think there would be any prizes unless the mods/admins/team have something to give out.

I'm not sure who will be the judges of the contest but if you're interested, I guess you can PM me. Preferably someone known here and is fair.

Below is the cover, and from what I know is printable to full size paper. I cleaned it a little but you can resize it if you want

You're allowed to use anything to make it ESF-ish, just don't claim some parts you didn't make. o_o

If this seems similiar, probably like 4 years ago while I was lurking here, I saw a ESF PS2 Cover Contest so I wanted to make similiar one but for the Wii.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea, and it should be fun, later on when I get some time, I'll give it a shot.

Best answers
*+* Dreams *+*

That would be sooo cool!! But only for the people who have the Wii Console >_>, so im kind of 50/50 with the idea.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, it was so hard, finding the logos on google, they had every logo they I did not want, I had to spend so much time cropping it out, and for the Wii cover, it took me forever to fit everything in that one space, and so on, and thanks, but I still have to do the finishing touches on the front cover, and the back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll join in too to get things started up, theres no due date yet.

Best answers
OMG MF29!! Im in love with that cover!! ITS SOOO GOOD!! How did you get those high quality renders!?! They loook soo awsome!! I love it!! It's good enough to become a real Console Cover!! Heheh, I just love it!! ITS FTW :)

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Progress:

Eh, it's great, the only thing that really really makes it bad is Cell. Everything is relatively a shade of pink/white, but he's just dark and green. IMO you should take him out, or at least change his color.

Another thing is near Goku's fist, you see a line, it'd be better (if you can) fix it so theres no huge line there.

Other then that it's :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I see, I fixed it a little, I might change the annoying yellow, and remove Cell and replacing him with someone else.

I'm going need a screenshot of Goku turning super sayin, and someone doing a kamehameha or something, for the back.

Best answers
Still looking great. But i'm not so sure with the text ' Earths Special Forces '. It doesn't look good and it's kind of hard to see. You'd might want to make an ajustment there.

-GuZzie

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 - Woah too crowded, the black ESF text isnt visible, Trunks is being covered up badly, remove those yellow Jap text dots above the DBZ and dont use highlights on Goku and Vegeta =o

It's nice but you need to reorginize it, add more screenshots on the left side too ;]

Cool idea for art though, I made a cover for BT2 once on another forum from scratch:

Didnt came out so well but meh, I might try this out if I'm motivated enough to draw heh

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's really nice mf29!. I just noticed something though.. on the front its rated T, and on the back its rated E.. =P. And personally, I think you should either remove the whole Dragonball Z part and put ESF there instead, or remove ESF and have a text under Dragonball Z that says "Earth's Special Forces" like you have now, but make it more noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom