ESforces needs to be released!!!

ZERT007

Z
It's ofcours provocation. Peoples who making ESF should do it FASTER. When i want play ESF i find 4-5 servers who are make by players, not by services (jolt.co.uk etc.)
YOU know why? Becous of HL 1.0.0.9, adn becous of ;( NOT RELASED new version of ESF. IF some on can teal me why new version of ESF is not realed please write in my post.

Best answers
Maybe cause they're still workin on it, and they want it to be spectacular when its ready. Just sit tight and wait like the rest of us.

Best answers
do this do that wait till beta comes out there will be severs then. and not a good topic to have. i was about to get grumpy :p

Best answers
Someones a few models short of a Mod, methinks....

Look, retard, the new mod hasn't been released because it isn't done yet. What, did you just skip the main page and head straight to the Forums?!;/

Best answers
I know him and it's HE WHO SUX!!!!

He even dont played ESF 2.0 ;( !!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Who are YOU to say when this mod should be released?
Are YOU the one that's working on it?
Are YOU the one that has to perfrom the tasks of you daily life AND find the time to work on this mod?

Its people like you...the ones who don't APPRECIATE the HARD WORK that these mod teams do....its the ones like you that discourage and anger mod teams...

Do us ALL a favor....
Don't bother posting until you can learn to respect the mod team...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ZERT007
It's ofcours provocation. Peoples who making ESF should do it FASTER. When i want play ESF i find 4-5 servers who are make by players, not by services (jolt.co.uk etc.)
YOU know why? Becous of HL 1.0.0.9, adn becous of ;( NOT RELASED new version of ESF. IF some on can teal me why new version of ESF is not realed please write in my post.

is that your final *****?

Best answers
Some people just tend to not have what is it called.....ah yes, common sense, to look for an answer to their question before bustin up in the forums and griping about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ZERT007

.. OMG!! HES RIGHT!!!

LETS ALL DISS THE TEAM COS THAT WILL MAKE IT COME FASTER!!!

Moron!;( i hope u get a warning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom