ESForces.lt - Earth's Special Forces Lithuanian community

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pass from the Duel server (from 90% of em) is "NoNoobs"
But before joining there please acknowledge the following:

You only use melee, only with the right click. (Basic melee)
You don't interfere and stay in spectator group while other people are having a duel.
You can pick goku or vegeta only.

If you consider yourself ready for this - good luck and see you in game :3
Those are some strict combat rules.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thought I was the only one thinking this. Way to make a pretty much dead mod even more boring...
It actually makes it less boring, but new players don't understand untill they get to a decent skill level.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite honestly i preffer the US ruleset or the initial 1.2 ruleset :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It actually makes it less boring, but new players don't understand untill they get to a decent skill level.
You mean until they get beat up repeatedly because others know a very exploitable mechanic where you can get hit repeatedly over and over until you eventually die, with little to no possibility of defending yourself from this once you get caught in it.

Add to that the fact that you can only play as two characters, meaning Piccolo, kid Gohan, Frieza (or Freeza whatever) Buu, Krillin and Trunks are off the menu as well as every single solitary possible beam attack and not to even mention that the occurance of someone reaching their second form is pretty much off the menu as well unless it's allowed, because weird that would upset the "balance".

So remind me what's the most interesting part?
The part where you sit and watch two pro players flying around each other like flies around a turd until after maybe half an hour you finally get your turn, or the part where when you finally get the turn and the one your fighting knows this game significantly better than you and beats the living snot out of you?

I really can't decide. Way to take a game where most of the time is filled with chaos and nonsense happening all over the map and put a bunch of boring rules on it that restricts everything about that chaotic nature of the game that others like myself may find slightly entertaining.

Thank the devs there are bots though... because lord knows there are no European servers to be found on the find servers button, and the ones that are, from Australia and US, mind you, good for you guys. except that when I'm awake no one is playing them, because otherwise there'd be no reason to still have this game installed for almost a year and a half.Well that and it doesn't occupy a huge amount of space.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite honestly i preffer the US ruleset or the initial 1.2 ruleset :p
What are US rules? EU rules are retarded for allowing one to keep hitting their target without any chance of recovery whatsoever.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are US rules? EU rules are retarded for allowing one to keep hitting their target without any chance of recovery whatsoever.
Max 1 hit on the ground, meaning a max of 3 hits, no ceeling hits and genbeams allowed would be the gist of it.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
New IP? And i thought it was gone))

Behold, beeecheeeeees

aaaand the server is down :(

Last edited:
The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good job removing those annoying dragonfist-telesense goku characters and adding more, cool ones.

Picked time when I wasn't playing, huh:)

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
dragonfist is so tryhard XD

ESF Reaper
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
No one plays non-mod esf these days anymore -_-
Maybe I should start build my skills and start to play in ECX server =D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one plays non-mod esf these days anymore -_-
Maybe I should start build my skills and start to play in ECX server =D
If you are gud in 1.2.3, then you are equally good in ECX. The first transformation is pretty much same teleport distance as regular ESF. While the base form is a short distance. Its kind of fun to dodge with teleports when you move about half the distance of standard ESF XD

Other than that everything still applies. And yes you can kicj SSJwhatever round like a ping pong ball in base form. And since your PL is way below the server average like that, youll be getting stupid amounts of PL from fighting like that. This also means youll be way ahead PL whise when you decide to transform and spam some beams XD

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, most of that server's characters are custom and have decent speed and teleport distance even in base form.

They're still adding new stuff almost every day, which is sure nice to see.

The op burning attack and homing kiblasts have all been fixed now.

Last edited:

ewl

SSB Member
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Servers:

ESForces.lt # DUEL - 185.80.129.35:27015 or duel.esforces.lt:27015
ESForces.lt # ECX + AF - 91.211.245.135:27015 or ecxaf.esforces.lt:27015

ewl

SSB Member
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It's no bug. Need servers connect to Amxbans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom