Well. After going to the main page and saw the new PTW I was thinking.
Just now I read
Just now I read
Now, if the Web Designers still haven't done that part, I was thinking if they still have all the old POTW's, then can edit the Gallery section and add a Old POTW section. That will show all the previous POTW's. Just a suggestionThe engine that the current ESF (and planned future versions) website runs off is powered by an in-house coded PHP/PostgreSQL system known as dronesystem. In its very basic state, allows for the following items in v0.5, which this site currently runs.
- News Posting
- News Comments System (Disabled on this site due to Abuse)
- Developer Journals
- IP Restricting (Banning)
- User Administration (Giving users logins to post news, dev journals etc)
This weekend, i will upgrade the site to v1.0, which is heavilly revamped, and includes a number of feature imrpovements including
- News XML Feeds
- WYSIWYG Online Page Generator
- Search Engine Compatible File Structure (insted of "page.php?number", you get "/page/number/" etc)
- Picture Administration / Gallery Integration (Such as the POTW to the right)
- Support for MySQL (all versions)
- PostgreSQL 8.x support
The site also has some custom, commercial modules coded for it, which include integration with Paypal's IPN API, a Payment/Invoice/Product Inventory system, which is available for POA, however, the above features from versions 0.5 & 1.0, excluding the commercial hooks will be available freely via GPL later next week.
With the added features of the upgrade, we will be able to bring you alot more gallery updates, and alot better page content in the future.