ESF website- Clans Page

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was thinking, ok, enough of ESF the game for now. Everyone posts about that. But remember on the old lay out (though never updated it still had it) there was a clans page. Well I was thinking, hey why not have a clans page, with websites to go to. That way, 1. It promotes clans, 2. It could get people more interested in esf to get better, have people join and stick around, make game play more enjoyable. Nothing big really. Just a page, with a list of clan names, the tag, what they stand for, and a website, or link to the forums. So what do you think? I wouldn't mind promoting the -)Z(- clan... WHat about you guys? Think it's a good idea.

PS- I realize chances are this won't get in. And even if everyone agreed that the web designer wouldn't have time to do it. But it's just a thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be a good idea, it's direct promotion of the clans rather than assuming people come on the forums and look through the stickies (lets face it, nobodies done that in months), so it would stick out and hopefully build a bigger and better community. Plus, if people are in clans they'd direct some of their questions to their fellow clanmembers, saving the guys in Help and Newbie Central some work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exaclty :) Ravendust gets my drift. Not only that. But if people say "oh look I see a clans page lets check it out" "oh darn there aren't that many, well I'll have to get better and try to join one, or create one and we can fight them" thus adding players to play esf. My clan has already started this process, we take new people in and train them to get better at esf. If they get better they will learn to like it and play more. If they get good they can create/join clans, and teach other noobs, this grows so noobs don't go "omg esf sucks i quit" and stop playing after the first day. And if we can get more clans going, it would be more fun then just challenging the Kai or APE clan to fight -.-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Exaclty :) Ravendust gets my drift. Not only that. But if people say "oh look I see a clans page lets check it out" "oh darn there aren't that many, well I'll have to get better and try to join one, or create one and we can fight them" thus adding players to play esf. My clan has already started this process, we take new people in and train them to get better at esf. If they get better they will learn to like it and play more. If they get good they can create/join clans, and teach other noobs, this grows so noobs don't go "omg esf sucks i quit" and stop playing after the first day. And if we can get more clans going, it would be more fun then just challenging the Kai or APE clan to fight -.-'
Do you really think anyone would say that? Heh. Most likely all they'll do is look at the list, click the one that says {((((----~~~SSSJ4KAJAKA~~~----))))} or not give it a second thought.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Do you really think anyone would say that? Heh. Most likely all they'll do is look at the list, click the one that says {((((----~~~SSSJ4KAJAKA~~~----))))} or not give it a second thought.
I'm not saying that's exaclty what they are going to say, it's just to give you an idea on how it might promote esf.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Pheonix. It really needs one. It is also hard to believe that the site still isn't completely finished >.>. Oh well, they're probably just too busy working on 1.3 :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom